Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Dhio dead by Arawn Resurgence

indeed a great day, we killed the blue meanie... but not before killing us over and over....

op much?
OMG is that over half a million damage or is that something else
that is dmg... though not sure if a nuke went or not, I kind of laughed as I reviewed video... the dmg is so excessive on all hits, I mean 14k is more than enough wipe me... this kind of stuff kills you for six months...
Kojon - just a Ranger dying daily in Arawn

indeed a great day, we killed the blue meanie... but not before killing us over and over....

op much?
that is dmg... though not sure if a nuke went or not, I kind of laughed as I reviewed video... the dmg is so excessive on all hits, I mean 14k is more than enough wipe me... this kind of stuff kills you for six months...
Its super excessive. Bet no one's even got close to 50k health

Im an oldie and havent posted or rlly played in such a long time but the 50k hp thing? Nah. Its been very close or some tanks have gotten it. Some tanks think 35-50k hp is better than a 20-25k hp build with max defense (lol). So yes its attainable with like, Abundance, Max Hp Pots, Foods, Hero combos, etc
Arawn- Invicta
SlyShadows - 220 Tank Warrior (Retired, Arawn)
Animosity - 217 Ranger (Retired, Arawn)
Noctum - 215 Fire Mage
Acrimony - 190 Lock Rogue

Proud Tank of Arawn

Im an oldie and havent posted or rlly played in such a long time but the 50k hp thing? Nah. Its been very close or some tanks have gotten it. Some tanks think 35-50k hp is better than a 20-25k hp build with max defense (lol). So yes its attainable with like, Abundance, Max Hp Pots, Foods, Hero combos, etc
Best I ever got was around 40k hp, and 15k defense. With a few upgrades I think 50k is doable, whilst having good defense too.