Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Apostate Spawn Location

Are there any confirmed Apostate-Boss kills in the corner with the 2 mages? I've only heard of spawns in the corner with the single mage.
Also are there multiple Banished-Boss spawn locations or just 1?
Sulis / Toxic
Sicario, 227 rogue
MF, 226 mage
Zot, 221 ranger
They call me the raid boss slayer.
What's a D3stiny?

Re: Apostate Spawn Location

Theres an page about these items, hope this helps.
https://celtic-heroes.com/forum/viewtop ... s+location
I've seen this page but it's inaccurate unfortunately.
I'm looking for someone to specifically confirm this spawn location at the two mage corner, as well as if there is another spawn location for the Bashined-Boss other than the one that was posted in the thread above that you linked.
Sulis / Toxic
Sicario, 227 rogue
MF, 226 mage
Zot, 221 ranger
What's a D3stiny?

Theres an page about these items, hope this helps.
https://celtic-heroes.com/forum/viewtop ... s+location
I've seen this page but it's inaccurate unfortunately.
I'm looking for someone to specifically confirm this spawn location at the two mage corner, as well as if there is another spawn location for the Bashined-Boss other than the one that was posted in the thread above that you linked.
it is o.o
well dman few of my members was farming there for months now
Lugh - Pegasus

Raburto - 230 nab fire mage
Rab Rogue - 221 dodo rogue

Psst, if it’s inaccurate, maybe mention how on the thread so they can update it. It’s a compilation compiled by/on behalf of the community and any info would be very helpful as most people refer to that thread for reference.

Pegasus Lugh Signature & Profile artwork by Angmar Reid
Mindreader ♥ Lethal Ninja (Doge Dandolo/Photon/Shazaam/Staboteur)
AH Dupe Glitch, Community Discord, Database, Bitey's Guide

Support isn't on forums; email issues to support@onethumbmobile.com

Illusions/Knowledge of the Apostate and Guilt/Sacrifice of the Banished:
These drop from a rare-spawning level 196 5* wizard and 197 5* guardians in alchemical quarters. The two wizard spawns are in the bottom northwest and southwest corners of the looped hallway surrounding 195 EDL room. The guardian spawn locations are unconfirmed - seems to be the on the stairs leading into and out of the looped hallway.

Each of these mobs can drop any one of the bracelets.
PM me and I will do my best to help you with whatever you need.

Illusions/Knowledge of the Apostate and Guilt/Sacrifice of the Banished:
These drop from a rare-spawning level 196 5* wizard and 197 5* guardians in alchemical quarters. The two wizard spawns are in the bottom northwest and southwest corners of the looped hallway surrounding 195 EDL room. The guardian spawn locations are unconfirmed - seems to be the on the stairs leading into and out of the looped hallway.

Each of these mobs can drop any one of the bracelets.
Yeah, that's what I heard too but I've only ever seen screenshots of it spawning in the single mage corner.
Everyone talks about how it can possibly spawn in both corners, yet I've not seen anyone from any server who has killed one of those before confirm that it came from the two mage corner.
That being said about Apostate... same thing with the Banished location.
I'm aware of the spawn location at the stairs near the two mage corner, yet no one has actually CONFIRMED any other spawn location, such as the opposite stair way.
Last edited by -MF- on Wed Jan 01, 2020 4:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sulis / Toxic
Sicario, 227 rogue
MF, 226 mage
Zot, 221 ranger
What's a D3stiny?

Psst, if it’s inaccurate, maybe mention how on the thread so they can update it. It’s a compilation compiled by/on behalf of the community and any info would be very helpful as most people refer to that thread for reference.
The thread has like 38 pages or something, information gets lost there.
Sulis / Toxic
Sicario, 227 rogue
MF, 226 mage
Zot, 221 ranger
What's a D3stiny?

I didn't want speculations, that's why I made this thread to have people who have actually killed one of them confirm their spawn location, for example the two mage corner for Apostate.
I just don't want to spend hours and days farming in a spot where it's only speculated to be able to spawn.
Sulis / Toxic
Sicario, 227 rogue
MF, 226 mage
Zot, 221 ranger
What's a D3stiny?