Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

What are your best punny moments?

#1
Or your worst. Depending on whether or not you are willing to embarrass yourself again. Lol. But we all love puns, so it might be so bad of a pun it’s awesome. Could also be a pun you heard someone else say. Only rule is they have to be appropriate. [Edit 2: You can also post any puns that you’ve come across that you found funny ;)]

I have two punny moments that have always stuck to me. Unfortunately I can’t remember exactly how they go, but this is as close as I could get.

Here’s the first:

So some of my clannies were arguing about something that had to do with trees. This was my response: “Okay guys, stop barking and leaf each other alone. I mean, seriously, have we even figured out the root of the problem? You all should branch out your ideas. Otherwise someone is going to lose some limbs. ,-,“

Here’s the second:

So I went to a burger place with my family one Sunday for lunch. As my dad left to go pay for the food I got inspired by all the typical things you’d find in a burger place. I couldn’t help myself. “You know... I really hope Dad doesn’t leave without us. It’ll be hard to ketchup. Should we meat him at the counter? ‘cuz if he wants us there and we aren’t, I don’t want him kicking our buns. Yeah, lettuce go ahead and head over there... no? Okay. It’s really cold in here... I feel it in my head all the way down tomatoes.” Then I got my napkin stuck in my cup. I was trying to dig it out, and just when I gave up I said, “Alright, this is the last straw...”

Edit: I haven’t put down my worst punny moments because they were so bad I forced myself to forget them.
Last edited by Angmar Reid on Sun Nov 10, 2019 3:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Don’t trust the glitter squirrels. They’ll only drive you nuts.
Image


Angmar Reid—Herne—169 Warrior
RagingRedhead—Danu—186 Warrior (currently more active)
I don’t rage quit. I ginger snap.

Re: What are your best punny moments?

#3
I have a good habit of making bad puns (and vice versa), however they are all spur of the moment as conversations happen, so I rarely remember them.

That being said, this image is from part of a longer conversation that myself and a few of my coworkers had in our group chat one Friday afternoon a while ago, which I happened to screenshot to send to another friend.

Image


This went on for a while (many more memes, jokes, and random hastily-edited images on that topic), but I only took the one screenshot :?
Eragon123 - lvl 220 ranger
Zamorak1 - lvl 220 mage
Sulis
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Go Team #WorldSkillsUSA!
Rabid Glitter Squirrel Wrangler
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.

Check out the fan-made Celtic Heroes Database: celticheroesdb.com!

Re: What are your best punny moments?

#4
Zkills wrote:
Zkills wrote:Not as burned as those folks in the arena ;) (pun intended)


I don’t really do puns, but when I do they’re spicy (pun intended). I love being a mage


Hehe, yeah I see what you did there. ;)

Eragon123 wrote:I have a good habit of making bad puns (and vice versa), however they are all spur of the moment as conversations happen, so I rarely remember them.

That being said, this image is from part of a longer conversation that myself and a few of my coworkers had in our group chat one Friday afternoon a while ago, which I happened to screenshot to send to another friend.

Image


This went on for a while (many more memes, jokes, and random hastily-edited images on that topic), but I only took the one screenshot :?


Lolol, those are great.
Don’t trust the glitter squirrels. They’ll only drive you nuts.
Image


Angmar Reid—Herne—169 Warrior
RagingRedhead—Danu—186 Warrior (currently more active)
I don’t rage quit. I ginger snap.

Re: What are your best punny moments?

#5
Oh goodness I wish I could remember some good ones, this thread is meant for me (king of dad jokes and puns right here), but for the life of me I can't think of any of my good ones. It's like Eragon said; it's all about the moment, I won't be able to remember the context now and even if I could, it wouldn't be as funny cause of the setup lol.
Image

Here's a random I came across recently though lol
Bearer of the Elephant Hammer
Premier Glitter Artillerist and Explarklives Operative.
Image

#PrayForSongz
Lugh: Pegasus
Mindreader - W
Doge Dandolo - D
CH on discord
CH database
Bitey's Guide
Glitter Mortar for Sale
Ya know what really gets my goat? La Chupacabra

Re: What are your best punny moments?

#6
Mind wrote:Oh goodness I wish I could remember some good ones, this thread is meant for me (king of dad jokes and puns right here), but for the life of me I can't think of any of my good ones. It's like Eragon said; it's all about the moment, I won't be able to remember the context now and even if I could, it wouldn't be as funny cause of the setup lol.
Image

Here's a random I came across recently though lol


Hehe, that’s a good one :lol:

It’s true, puns are really all about the moment. If anyone wants to post puns they’ve come across they found funny I wouldn’t be opposed to it. :)
Don’t trust the glitter squirrels. They’ll only drive you nuts.
Image


Angmar Reid—Herne—169 Warrior
RagingRedhead—Danu—186 Warrior (currently more active)
I don’t rage quit. I ginger snap.

Re: What are your best punny moments?

#7
Angmar Reid wrote:Or your worst. Depending on whether or not you are willing to embarrass yourself again. Lol. But we all love puns, so it might be so bad of a pun it’s awesome. Could also be a pun you heard someone else say. Only rule is they have to be appropriate. [Edit 2: You can also post any puns that you’ve come across that you found funny ;)]

I have two punny moments that have always stuck to me. Unfortunately I can’t remember exactly how they go, but this is as close as I could get.

Here’s the first:

So some of my clannies were arguing about something that had to do with trees. This was my response: “Okay guys, stop barking and leaf each other alone. I mean, seriously, have we even figured out the root of the problem? You all should branch out your ideas. Otherwise someone is going to lose some limbs. ,-,“

Here’s the second:

So I went to a burger place with my family one Sunday for lunch. As my dad left to go pay for the food I got inspired by all the typical things you’d find in a burger place. I couldn’t help myself. “You know... I really hope Dad doesn’t leave without us. It’ll be hard to ketchup. Should we meat him at the counter? ‘cuz if he wants us there and we aren’t, I don’t want him kicking our buns. Yeah, lettuce go ahead and head over there... no? Okay. It’s really cold in here... I feel it in my head all the way down tomatoes.” Then I got my napkin stuck in my cup. I was trying to dig it out, and just when I gave up I said, “Alright, this is the last straw...”

Edit: I haven’t put down my worst punny moments because they were so bad I forced myself to forget them.

That's pretty clever, I like it!
I never done puns really, they remind me of dad jokes lol

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests