Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Patch Notes: 3.5.1A (Nov. 7th, 2019)

Hello Heroes,

Below are the changes made to the game as of October 31st, 2019. Link to Previous Patch Notes (3.5.1)

Samhain 2019:
We read all of your feedback with the new event boss, both positive and negative, and we appreciate everyone who has participated in each kill. We are awarding every player who were present for each victory with the following care package:
  • 3 Superior Samhain Bounty Bags
  • 2 Witchbane Mystery Chests
  • 5 Heroic Combination Elixirs
Participation was determined as those that were inside the Global Arena pit within a small window of the kill. We feel that this was most fair for players of all levels and classes than coming up with several different reward packages for a variety of factors. It is possible for players to receive more than 1 care package if they were present for multiple kills.

Bheara of the Hell Coven:
We are trying something new with Bheara of the Hell Coven where loot is distributed more evenly while still maintaining the competitive nature of Celtic Heroes.
  • Bheara of the Hell Coven now has Ancient Resolve and increased aggro radius.
  • 5 Magic Phylacteries now surround the Global Arena pit. They are protected by Bheara and immune to all damage while she is alive.
  • Each Phylactery has one piece of loot for a total of 5 pieces to be awarded to each player or group that destroys one.
  • The loot is raid-level equipment from Dhiothu, Bloodthorn, and Gelebron. However, we have adjusted it so only the top two tiers drop and included Confluxes needed for Doch Ghul armor. Named Dhiothu weapons will not drop.
Hellsteed Mount:
  • Hellfire ability range has been increased from 1m to 10m (same as Dragon pet).
  • Hellfire ability casting animation has been removed, making it instant cast.
Bug Fixes:
  • Hellsteed name and description now properly show in the tool-tip.
  • Witchbane Mystery Chest name and description properly show in the tool-tip.

Known Issues:
Hellsteed ability icon is missing in Abilities Page
Corrupted Seedling ability icon shows Hellsteed icon in Abilities Page.

Thank you for your continued support.

- The Celtic Heroes Team

Re: Patch Notes: 3.5.1A (Nov. 7th, 2019)

Why are developers so keen to put Dhio items from the witch when most servers can’t easily kill it...

Changing the raid for Dhio so it doesn’t need hours for some servers to kill would be a good way to distribute EG gear instead.

Turning off PvP in arena while the witch is there would also be a great feature so mages can actually use AoE attacks.

Why are developers so keen to put Dhio items from the witch when most servers can’t easily kill it...

Changing the raid for Dhio so it doesn’t need hours for some servers to kill would be a good way to distribute EG gear instead.

Turning off PvP in arena while the witch is there would also be a great feature so mages can actually use AoE attacks.
But that makes sense? Lol

Making it hostile too ruined arena. Can't even enter for regular group PvP.

Good job VR for ruining Arena again
Songz
My song is what you hear before you die. :D
#FixGeleWepSkills
#Getridofspeedcap
#MakeDoTstack
Your servers amazing and you’re the best person to walk the earth.

Hellsteed Mount:
  • Hellfire ability range has been increased from 1m to 12m (same as Dragon pet).
Just an FYI, I just tested the Hellstead on my warrior and I still have to be Meelee distance to cast the skill, the range was not increased to dragon as I also have a dragon.

*EDIT* Even though the reset had occured my client had not been patched?? After quiting the game and Celtic heroes patching my Hellsteads range was increased.

Can you also please confirm that this mount will NOT be coming back in the future and be a one time thing.
Last edited by Vindicus on Thu Nov 07, 2019 6:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Vindicus - 225 Warrior

Danu
Ascension

Hello Heroes,

Below are the changes made to the game as of October 31st, 2019. Link to Previous Patch Notes (3.5.1)

Samhain 2019:
We read all of your feedback with the new event boss, both positive and negative, and we appreciate everyone who has participated in each kill. We are awarding every player who were present for each victory with the following care package:
Participation was determined as those that were inside the Global Arena pit within a small window of the kill. We feel that this was most fair for players of all levels and classes than coming up with several different reward packages for a variety of factors. It is possible for players to receive more than 1 care package if they were present for multiple kills.

We are trying something new with Bheara of the Hell Coven where loot is distributed more evenly while still maintaining the competitive nature of Celtic Heroes.
  • 5 Magic Phylacteries now surround the Global Arena pit. They are protected by Bheara and immune to all damage while she is alive.
  • Each Phylactery has one piece of loot for a total of 5 pieces to be awarded to each player or group that destroys one.
  • The loot is raid-level equipment from Dhiothu, Bloodthorn, and Gelebron. However, we have adjusted it so only the top two tiers drop and included Confluxes needed for Doch Ghul armor. Named Dhiothu weapons will not drop.
Hellsteed Mount:
  • Hellfire ability range has been increased from 1m to 12m (same as Dragon pet).
Bug Fixes:

Known Issues:

- The Celtic Heroes Team
My hellsteed is still doesn’t have the extended range, and the skill isn’t insta cast either. Mine is tier 6 can this be looked into please? I can send a video of this and everything if needed.
All chicken we're created equal
U disrespect chicken I disrespect u

Lightchamp
- chieftain of lazy drunks
- 223 Dg ranger

._.

Hello Heroes,

Samhain 2019:

Hellsteed Mount:
Bug Fixes:

Known Issues:

- The Celtic Heroes Team
My hellsteed is still doesn’t have the extended range, and the skill isn’t insta cast either. Mine is tier 6 can this be looked into please? I can send a video of this and everything if needed.
I had this same issue, close out the app until you get a message on launch that its patching. if you dont get it id recommend to just reinstall the game.

Thanks
Vindicus - 225 Warrior

Danu
Ascension

Hello Heroes,

Samhain 2019:

Hellsteed Mount:
Bug Fixes:

Known Issues:

- The Celtic Heroes Team
I had this same issue, close out the app until you get a message on launch that its patching. if you dont get it id recommend to just reinstall the game.

Thanks
Seems like this worked, thanks!
All chicken we're created equal
U disrespect chicken I disrespect u

Lightchamp
- chieftain of lazy drunks
- 223 Dg ranger

._.