Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Witch Dead

People keep killing this boss in respawn, this is just proof that everyone has accepted the drop conditions that VR has put in this boss, and if they keep killing in these conditions, I don't think they will do anything to change and make this boss fairer for all. Drop going to a random server is not just fair less just going to 1 person just in the arena. if it's going to happen batle lock, put the lock on the boss, so we'll have batle lock and everyone will know who will take the lock and drop and you won't be helping for hours without earning anything just because you didn't have a lock on Boss until the end.
And people won’t ks the group that has lock because? We’ve seen a godly Dino fire mage ammy drop, I’m pretty sure none of the servers who “lost” lock would be willing to lose out on such a piece.
    World-Gwydion
    Surya7 (Warrior Lvl 225)
    Prominence (Warrior Lvl 220)
    Raijin (Druid Lvl 221)
    Clan-Relentless

People keep killing this boss in respawn, this is just proof that everyone has accepted the drop conditions that VR has put in this boss, and if they keep killing in these conditions, I don't think they will do anything to change and make this boss fairer for all. Drop going to a random server is not just fair less just going to 1 person just in the arena. if it's going to happen batle lock, put the lock on the boss, so we'll have batle lock and everyone will know who will take the lock and drop and you won't be helping for hours without earning anything just because you didn't have a lock on Boss until the end.
    And people won’t ks the group that has lock because? We’ve seen a godly Dino fire mage ammy drop, I’m pretty sure none of the servers who “lost” lock would be willing to lose out on such a piece.
    go back to the good old days of no locks and nobody knows whos gonna get drops until the end where the sole highest dps toon gets it for the group
    Arawn
    Ventius - level 227 ranger of dawn
    Epona
    Ventius - level 222 noob ranger of Enigma
    Belenus
    Ventius - level 163 druid

RIP badabing

Your newest blue name who has dreams to one day be purple

go back to the good old days of no locks and nobody knows whos gonna get drops until the end where the sole highest dps toon gets it for the group
    actually I think it should have the lock system. It's in an open pvp area so we're meant to fight each other for the boss but it's damage and hp needs nerfing so it's able to be killed by a group of 8 or one server if it's going to be a server battle. That'd make make things loads more interesting other than just a normal world boss

actually I think it should have the lock system. It's in an open pvp area so we're meant to fight each other for the boss but it's damage and hp needs nerfing so it's able to be killed by a group of 8 or one server if it's going to be a server battle. That'd make make things loads more interesting other than just a normal world boss

exactly, having lock players will fight each other to the end for the boss, making things a lot more interesting and less unfair, as the servers would have to come together and organize to be able to lock and maintain their lock until the boss ends.
    Darley/ DGMage / lvl228/ Server Lir

Darley Channel YouTube

exactly, having lock players will fight each other to the end for the boss, making things a lot more interesting and less unfair, as the servers would have to come together and organize to be able to lock and maintain their lock until the boss ends.
    Boss is hard as is, if every server was fighting in the midst of lag for both the boss and pvp then it needs to be changed, was hard enough getting it down as one
    Ascension

227+ Rogue
    221+ Mage
    200+ Warrior
    220+ Mage
    200 Rogue
    210+ Druid

Perma banned from ch friends band for spamming no u ft. Rogue81 & W7CH

Rogue BT Kill 09/20/2019

39th Full Doch, 14th Rogue - Danu

Boss is hard as is, if every server was fighting in the midst of lag for both the boss and pvp then it needs to be changed, was hard enough getting it down as one
    This is true! I still maintain that's its having all them toons packed into such a small area like the arena, or considering the horrible lag we use to get when the games engined was changed maybe there's still a problem with the servers. I'd like to see an unused map turn into an open pvp zone and the boss be placed there, like the west side of finals cave. Thats a much bigger area that doesn't really get used much if not at all

It Would be best to make a" lock" for each server that allows, one group from each serv to lock.Which means that groups from the same server compete for their servers' lock.
    It would be like this for exemple:
    Morrigan: group 8 locked
    Mabon: group 16 locked
    Etc...
    Which means that only 19 groups(each from a different server) would get drops(keep it anonymous tho).
    Earth, water, fire, Air

Morrigan: Mage 215, Druids 224, Ranger 200
    Mabon: Druid 220
    Donn: Mage 215, Druid 223, Ranger 218
    Clan: Pegasus
    Server Lugh: Druid 220

So wut dropped dis time? ._.
    Drops that will be taken away when VR gets back lol. But shhh, they’re probably tryin to hide the kill
    Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
    Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge