Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Witch Dead

Did only one person get the drops?
I think due to the method used to kill it, no group locked it (no one was close enough to keep lock) so whoever got the last hit got the drops lol.
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

Re: Arena Boss Dead!!

Not all got rewarded for participating, I didn't anyways.
Apparently Difinitus had confirmed that the boss would drop items to a group as per normal, but VR would reward everyone who participated - probably not immediately.

If it's anything like those rewards for the corrupted gardens beta, you may be waiting a year or two :lol:
This pretty much sums it up, he did mention he would manually send them out
Ascension

227+ Rogue
221+ Mage
200+ Warrior
220+ Mage
200 Rogue
210+ Druid

Perma banned from ch friends band for spamming no u ft. Rogue81 & W7CH

Rogue BT Kill 09/20/2019

39th Full Doch, 14th Rogue - Danu

So their best idea was to make a Dom boss where only one group/server benefits from the drops? What kind of bs is that, 8 people get a chance at drops when 350 people showed up
Dynamit1 - 215 Druid
Dynasaur - 205 Mage
Dynamit3 - 223 Rogue
Dynamit4 - 220 Warrior
Dynamit5 - 217 Ranger

At least four servers got drops including mine donn. But will be,interested to hear from vr on this as it also seems,that everyone got the same drops
Level 226 Rogue Sneakalistia, Proud General of Concordiia, Donn
Level 230 Ranger Arrolistia Doch Gul ranger
Level 222 Druid Healalistia
Level 222 Warrior Killalistia
Level 221 Mage Arcanalistia

Re: Arena Boss Dead!!

Wonder how many times 250+ toons will be able to gather again like this, for how long? Probably will die out soon because of the inclusive reward system.
It has been stated several times that the boss drop system is not a permanent one. This is essentially just a beta test to test the idea of a global boss, to try and manage lag issues with so many players, plus the strength of a boss and to see ways of killing it. Difinitus specifically said to not focus on the loot, as it was just temporary placeholder stuff.

I'm sure that when there is a proper global boss (my guess is Crom) there will be a full blown drop system that accurately rewards most players involved - or at least a lot of them, fairly (across all servers and groups). However, my guess is that VR wanted to test the base boss functionality first, before going to the work of developing an entirely new looting mechanic.
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!