Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Hellsteed mount thread

I have a level 5 right now, I don’t think the damage needs a buff, as it increases with ability.

I do agree that it needs to have its range for skill boosted. The skills is useless to me as a ranger.

Names/descriptions are all bugged as well.

Overall thoughts:
I like the design, and how it gets more fiery when u level up the tiers (from what I’ve seen at least).Definitely needs more work done on it. I’d probably rate this at a 6/10 right now._. Pretty underwhelming
Its skill is not instant cast too, means you lose auto attacks if you cast it. Spam multiple skills and you will notice the dwell period before next skill starts casting after mount skill. This alone makes is worst than other battle mounts according to me.
Nuada:
level 225- warrior | TheQuantum
level 220- Mage | GodKaram
level 220- ranger | TheGraviton

Apex General

"knowledge is power"

I have a level 5 right now, I don’t think the damage needs a buff, as it increases with ability.

I do agree that it needs to have its range for skill boosted. The skills is useless to me as a ranger.

Overall thoughts:
I like the design, and how it gets more fiery when u level up the tiers (from what I’ve seen at least).Definitely needs more work done on it. I’d probably rate this at a 6/10 right now._. Pretty underwhelming
Its skill is not instant cast too, means you lose auto attacks if you cast it. Spam multiple skills and you will notice the dwell period before next skill starts casting after mount skill. This alone makes is worst than other battle mounts according to me.
Yep the skill messes with u.-. I only use it for the stat boosts. If they fixed skill I wouldn’t mind using skill
All chicken we're created equal
U disrespect chicken I disrespect u

Lightchamp
- chieftain of lazy drunks
- 223 Dg ranger

._.

I think making a premium mount better than in-game accessible content (even if spirit mounts are essentially a premium item) is a bad idea. It unfortunately happened with dragons, and I hope VR doesn't make that mistake again.

IMO premium mounts should be unique and flashy things that are a neat addition for the specific season, but not the "new best thing". Going alongside that, the mounts should be more common. Same goes for future premium pets I hope - something that is a valid alternative to existing items, slightly better, and limited to a specific event.

If any mounts should stay on death, it should be Spirit mounts - not premium mounts.
Spirit mounts being immortal is the first thing that was suggested when spirit mounts initially came out, yet they weren't changed. My hope is that with premium mounts perhaps they'll be more open to implementing our feedback as these cannot be obtained "free" via daily rewards and bounties. They have to stay in business somehow. Not that it should be pay to win, but they should at least implement some of our feedback with this mount as it will cost significantly more than a spirit mount. At least make the skill worth using in combat by increasing range and making it instant cast...
World - Sulis
Clan - Toxic

H3ROsRogue - lvl 220 rogue
H3ROsRanger - lvl 200 ranger
H3ROsMage - lvl 220 mage
H3ROsDruid - lvl 220 druid
H3ROsWarrior - lvl 200 warrior
H3ROsLocker - lvl 190 rogue

Can't imagine losing kills to a ranger in 2019.

Overall thoughts:
Does the tick damage scale with ability or does it stay constant like the dragons? How much does it increase per tier?
World - Sulis
Clan - Toxic

H3ROsMage - lvl 220 mage

Overall thoughts:
Does the tick damage scale with ability or does it stay constant like the dragons? How much does it increase per tier?
Tick damage from what I see stayed the same, initial damage went up, similar to dragons. I mean it doesn’t seem bad,_, I just got mine to t6 and ima lvl it up and see if the skill is worth it (if they increase range)

Lightchamp
- 223 Dg ranger

._.

Overall thoughts:
Tick damage from what I see stayed the same, initial damage went up, similar to dragons. I mean it doesn’t seem bad,_, I just got mine to t6 and ima lvl it up and see if the skill is worth it (if they increase range)
Test with fire lure for curious fire mages
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

Overall thoughts:
So what you're saying is even at t6 the skill does 80 damage per tick?
World - Sulis
Clan - Toxic

H3ROsMage - lvl 220 mage

It does 130 per tick, initial damage starts around 530ish I think with 0 ability

Lightchamp
- 223 Dg ranger

._.

It does 130 per tick, initial damage starts around 530ish I think with 0 ability
Ok so tick damage is equal to drag. Mind posting an update with the initial damage when you get the ability up to 100-500 ish?
World - Sulis
Clan - Toxic

H3ROsMage - lvl 220 mage

New idea -

Add camo to the hellsteed and fix the problems with skill. 50-60% camo on t6 would suffice.
World - Sulis
Clan - Toxic

H3ROsMage - lvl 220 mage