Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: VR, We Really Do Need Answers

Transparency and feedback seem to be pretty thin on the ground atm with most feedback / suggestion threads being ignored. If some of the tiny changes people have asked for are too much to ask then it speaks volumes about the resources available.
It send they have enough time to place bans all over the place, but reply very slowly to appeals, or glitch logins.

It can be really frustrating.

Transparency and feedback seem to be pretty thin on the ground atm with most feedback / suggestion threads being ignored. If some of the tiny changes people have asked for are too much to ask then it speaks volumes about the resources available.
It send they have enough time to place bans all over the place, but reply very slowly to appeals, or glitch logins.

It can be really frustrating.
They can place bans instead of their mods if u talk badly of them or criticize them, they can threat ppl in-game, they can answer a thread about chickens 3 times, but they cant give a sh*t on whats important. The irony.

EDIT: watch this comment being deleted and I get banned, but them still not commenting on it.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

art team aside I think the design team aren't doing much since they are not reworking classes, gear , I am satisfied with drop rates personally but hate the long spawn times of bosses.

We were told VR doesnt have shareholders to answer to and have more control of the game yet the majority of the things they do is related to plat, the core game needs fixing first the longer they delay this the harder it will be to fix .

Its funny how they purposely avoid this one. Lets see if we can draw their attention.

Hey schwing, classic WoW is coming back, are u beta resting it and ditching CH?
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

Virtual realm can’t you please write me back on what all the new boss timers are know.The reason why I ask this virtual realm is all the google celticheroes boss timers are the old ones.The new boss times that has resonantly have been changed.We at morrigan server if not the other servers.Do not know what to time all the bosses in celticheroes.Can you please help me out with this as well as the other servers.That way we will have an accurate boss time for all the bosses in celticheroes.
Sincerely,
Satoryxx

You had an extremely good point about the Phoenix. I remember while while back OTM removed shrink and growth charms // ghost charms and crookback charms because they were childish and didn’t fit where the game was heading and then we get this extremely bright very cartoonish looking pets and mounts.. new bosses gear has been repainted from multiple old luxs sets and changed stats and pushed to the game as if it was original and new which I don’t think it is that hard for a designer team to come up with new original bracelets and ammy. Also for the boss.. it looks as if it came from World of Warcraft and while I do like the boss it seems as if it was designed by someone who hasn’t really followed the game development since the very beginning (hrung, necro, mordris, gelebron) and it almost feels as if it was made by someone who was paid to design it for the purpose of making something new... which has been done before and I actually stumbled on someone’s art profile that helped design corrupted gardens.
As I recall shrink and growth charms were removed because they were causing problems with the game engine at that time.
Xanadu - Mage 228+ - Forever - Rosmerta

Can we hope to expect at least some questions to be answered anytime soon?

The party line is that they are “committed” to CH while making their new game that seems to implement the feedback some have given for CH. Take the veracity of those statements as you choose.
Xanadu - Mage 228+ - Forever - Rosmerta