Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Epona’s system origins

Most of you guys know me from Beta tests, etc. I’m always looking to improve things in the server I primarily play on. I’m curious how Epona’s system of working together originated and how you’ve overcome hurdles such as clans wanting to be dominant.
World - Gwydion - semi retired in 2020
- restarted in 2022 on Herne - 220 (rogue)

Searching for the next adventure.

Re: Epona’s system origins

No clans want to be dominant. The only time a clan really came close in the last 5 years was Anarchy with redbones, he would pull early then tank and only allow anarchy in grp etc. After doing this at Hrung one too many times he got a temporary ban on the server. When the server unbanned him he got permanently banned again soon later for leaking pictures of someone (I think). Since then nobody has really had a dominant mindset, people will wait for people who shout "otw" for raids or pull and have them not late and generally cooperate.
UltimateIronman - Level 50 Morrigan

Youtube Series here

The clan Evil Clowns was accused of trying to go dom I think because I heard somewhere that they don’t allow their clan members to sell drops and instead tell them to put into a clan bank... ruining the idea of a free server. That and I heard they would do some shady stuff with bosses. Idk, just things I’ve heard.

There’s a lot of people that dislike the clan so maybe things get twisted
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

The clan Evil Clowns was accused of trying to go dom I think because I heard somewhere that they don’t allow their clan members to sell drops and instead tell them to put into a clan bank... ruining the idea of a free server. That and I heard they would do some shady stuff with bosses. Idk, just things I’ve heard.

There isn't anything wrong with that. There was a big clan years ago that did that too. If people want to be in the clan they will follow those rules, if not they will leave. Many clans have rules against selling drops, like Goonies, Anarchy used to.

Youtube Series here

There isn't anything wrong with that. There was a big clan years ago that did that too. If people want to be in the clan they will follow those rules, if not they will leave. Many clans have rules against selling drops, like Goonies, Anarchy used to.
I never said there was anything wrong with that. But I mean, if that’s how people want to operate a clan then they’re better off on a dom server where gear is more efficient in that manner. Just some tips
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

I wonder who you "heard" this from ...
JDDT lvl 216 ranger
Rogue10 lvl 100+ rogue

----------
Epona
----------

Evil Clowns are always laughing, haha.

I been playing on epona since late 2011 / early 2012 and I believe the big reason why epona is always remained free server is because of the people that actually run the server. There goes a lot of dedication by the players themselves to created and inforce rules and create list of people that are banned from rolling because of weird and sketchy things done by them. I think another big factor is that epona is full of older and more mature players that choose to stay drama free and just enjoy the game for what it is.. primary example would be Goonies clan which is full of players that are 18+ because of the more mature and friendly and fun environment it creates within the clan.

I been playing on epona since late 2011 / early 2012 and I believe the big reason why epona is always remained free server is because of the people that actually run the server. There goes a lot of dedication by the players themselves to created and inforce rules and create list of people that are banned from rolling because of weird and sketchy things done by them. I think another big factor is that epona is full of older and more mature players that choose to stay drama free and just enjoy the game for what it is.. primary example would be Goonies clan which is full of players that are 18+ because of the more mature and friendly and fun environment it creates within the clan.
Older goonies players staying drama free?
That’s a joke.

Youtube Series here