Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Global Tavern

-1000 on global castle, if people reallly wanna hangout with other servers then go to tavern, keep castle for people who wanna bank, chill with server friends, as well as check server ah— why add all servers and create a chaos?

I guess tavern wud piss off ppl who wanna relax and cook, idk new area wouldnt be bad
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

Op killer lvl 221 rogue

Legacyte 220 tank

Withered tree 215 druid

Azraell 181 locker ranger

I don’t really see any point to having another global area in the first place. Arena is global and clearly indicates most people are good without socializing in game with all other servers. And most people socialize outside of game across all servers via various social platforms. I hope it works out better than arena and without all the chaos of the castle version, but I still just don’t see any point to it.
~*~*~*~ Rosmerta ~*~*~*~
|| Ridd || Mage || 228 ||
|| Nyyx || Ranger || 223 ||
|| Phyxius || Druid || 220 ||
|| Snaxx || Warrior || 223 ||
|| Khaleessii || Locker || 190 ||

If no one goes there it means no one wants to hang out in a global area. Those that do, will. All those who don't want to shouldn't have it forced upon them.
Not at all. There are plenty of people that would love to hang out in a global area, but find no point in hanging out in an arena with no significance like the tavern.
This. I am one of these people.
As someone who has played multiple servers, it meant the world beinf able to chat with my old friends from belenus. I loved global castle and to be quite honest i feel the lag eas exadurated. At least for me it ran smoothly until the server crashed.

If no one goes there it means no one wants to hang out in a global area. Those that do, will. All those who don't want to shouldn't have it forced upon them.
I agree with this so much. If people wanted to chat with players on different servers, they would go to the global arena where that is already possible. If they’re not going there, they don’t want to socialize. It’s as simple as that.

I personally see no benefit to it and, since I play this game to relax instead of socialize, I’m not looking forward to any more global areas. That said, while I’m annoyed at the idea of chatter and lag when I’m cooking, I think the tavern is a much better location for this idea than the castle, both in-game and theme-wise.
Well met

One thing ive learned in the 8 years ive been playing celtic heroes: otm/vr never learn.
Airrius 225 tank
TheGreenMan 216 druid
Balgair 221 rogue
Velocity 200 rogue
Iolo 225 ranger
Alistar 215 mage
Divym 223 mage

I said it a dozen times during beta and several times since, making tavern global is a complete and utter waste of time and resources on VRs part. It will be packed for the first week of release only to turn into a ghost town after. It will share the exact same fate as the global arena. The only viable place to add global is the castle. We cant make any zones with bosses global and fingals/dustwither/tacern will turn into a ghost town within a week.

Like bob said, dont rush a global zone. There were many suggestions in the beta in regards to the global zone - block, grouping, toggle servers, more chat functions etc.

Hold off until the next release and work on these features then implement it to the castle and you wont get all the complaints. Basically the only reason people are so up in arms about the castle now is because of how poorly it was implemented the first time in castle with enormous lag and login issues. If they were not there the first time i can all but guarantee 90% of those so against the castle wouldnt be
Arawn
Ventius - level 227 ranger of dawn
Epona
Ventius - level 222 noob ranger of Enigma
Belenus
Ventius - level 163 druid

RIP badabing

Your newest blue name who has dreams to one day be purple

Having popped into the global tavern very briefly this morning the lag wasn’t as bad as the castle was but there was a lot less people.

However the ovens for cooking were very crowded, yes you can still click them put piles of piles of people split across two ovens isn’t idea.

If global area in the tavern is going to stay then maybe increase the ovens or put a couple of ovens in the castle/highshore for people who want to cook in their own server with less lag?
Dequon
227 Dps Warrior
220 Rogue
220 Mage
220 Tank
220 Ranger
210 Druid
190 Locker Rogue
Lugh

I don’t think I reads this, but they should message me if so

I said it a dozen times during beta and several times since, making tavern global is a complete and utter waste of time and resources on VRs part. It will be packed for the first week of release only to turn into a ghost town after. It will share the exact same fate as the global arena. The only viable place to add global is the castle. We cant make any zones with bosses global and fingals/dustwither/tacern will turn into a ghost town within a week.

Like bob said, dont rush a global zone. There were many suggestions in the beta in regards to the global zone - block, grouping, toggle servers, more chat functions etc.

Hold off until the next release and work on these features then implement it to the castle and you wont get all the complaints. Basically the only reason people are so up in arms about the castle now is because of how poorly it was implemented the first time in castle with enormous lag and login issues. If they were not there the first time i can all but guarantee 90% of those so against the castle wouldnt be
+1

How are we supposed to cook if we get booted and can't log back in? That's what's happening to others so i won't even attempt it even though i need to refill my stash of food stuffs.