Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Double platinum?

Zkills wrote:
Warsong wrote:
Zkills wrote:You should just make a post in the hints/tips/guides section regarding double platinum sales since there’s generally only 2 a year on the anniversary and Black Friday. That way people don’t have to ask

Lmao like people actually read those :lol:

Uh yea people actually read them... I’ve been in there multiple times to look at some info I was curious about. There’s loads of good information in there

Lol okay dude. I'm glad you actually learned something then.
Songz
My song is what you hear before you die. :D
#FixGeleWepSkills
#Getridofspeedcap
#MakeDoTstack

Roll Coal wrote: Your servers amazing and you’re the best person to walk the earth.

Warsong wrote:
Zkills wrote:
Warsong wrote:Lmao like people actually read those :lol:

Uh yea people actually read them... I’ve been in there multiple times to look at some info I was curious about. There’s loads of good information in there

It's like the forbidden knowledge on the second page of google search; not many go there, but they often find information that others do not :lol:

Lugh:
Mindreader - W - Pegasus
Photon - R - Chrysaor
CH on discord
CH database
Bitey's Guide
CrazyMae wrote:May your farts be sulfurous, personally offensive and unrelenting, only subsiding within my divine presence.

Mind wrote:
Warsong wrote:
Zkills wrote:Uh yea people actually read them... I’ve been in there multiple times to look at some info I was curious about. There’s loads of good information in there

It's like the forbidden knowledge on the second page of google search; not many go there, but they often find information that others do not :lol:

‘Tis true. Some people should look through there some time. They might actually pull some things from it.
Zkills level 111 warrior, Proud general/last active member of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus.

Zkills, new mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

Difinitus wrote:
Zkills wrote:‘Tis true. Some people should look through there some time. They might actually pull some things from it.

For example: The new boss invades an area close to home, and is not human.

Whaaaaat are you trying to say here??
Zkills level 111 warrior, Proud general/last active member of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus.

Zkills wrote:
Difinitus wrote:
Zkills wrote:‘Tis true. Some people should look through there some time. They might actually pull some things from it.

Difinitus wrote:
Zkills wrote:
Difinitus wrote:

“Invades an area close to home”. I assume the castle is home... so a boss in Lirs Reach like I suggested!! Haha