Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Double platinum?

#11
Zkills wrote:
Warsong wrote:
Zkills wrote:You should just make a post in the hints/tips/guides section regarding double platinum sales since there’s generally only 2 a year on the anniversary and Black Friday. That way people don’t have to ask

Lmao like people actually read those :lol:

Uh yea people actually read them... I’ve been in there multiple times to look at some info I was curious about. There’s loads of good information in there

Lol okay dude. I'm glad you actually learned something then.
Songz
My song is what you hear before you die. :D
#FixGeleWepSkills
#Getridofspeedcap
#MakeDoTstack

Roll Coal wrote: Your servers amazing and you’re the best person to walk the earth.

Re: Double platinum?

#12
Warsong wrote:
Zkills wrote:
Warsong wrote:Lmao like people actually read those :lol:

Uh yea people actually read them... I’ve been in there multiple times to look at some info I was curious about. There’s loads of good information in there

Lol okay dude. I'm glad you actually learned something then.

It's like the forbidden knowledge on the second page of google search; not many go there, but they often find information that others do not :lol:
Image

Avatar art courtesy Angmar Reid
Lugh:
Mindreader - W - Pegasus
Photon - R - Chrysaor
CH on discord
CH database
Bitey's Guide
CrazyMae wrote:May your farts be sulfurous, personally offensive and unrelenting, only subsiding within my divine presence.

Re: Double platinum?

#13
Mind wrote:
Warsong wrote:
Zkills wrote:Uh yea people actually read them... I’ve been in there multiple times to look at some info I was curious about. There’s loads of good information in there

Lol okay dude. I'm glad you actually learned something then.

It's like the forbidden knowledge on the second page of google search; not many go there, but they often find information that others do not :lol:

‘Tis true. Some people should look through there some time. They might actually pull some things from it.
Zkills level 111 warrior, Proud general/last active member of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus.

Zkills, new mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

Re: Double platinum?

#15
Difinitus wrote:
Zkills wrote:‘Tis true. Some people should look through there some time. They might actually pull some things from it.


For example: The new boss invades an area close to home, and is not human.

Whaaaaat are you trying to say here??
Zkills level 111 warrior, Proud general/last active member of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus.

Zkills, new mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

Re: Double platinum?

#16
Zkills wrote:
Difinitus wrote:
Zkills wrote:‘Tis true. Some people should look through there some time. They might actually pull some things from it.


For example: The new boss invades an area close to home, and is not human.

Whaaaaat are you trying to say here??


Image
Image

Re: Double platinum?

#17
Difinitus wrote:
Zkills wrote:
Difinitus wrote:
For example: The new boss invades an area close to home, and is not human.

Whaaaaat are you trying to say here??


Image

“Invades an area close to home”. I assume the castle is home... so a boss in Lirs Reach like I suggested!! Haha
Zkills level 111 warrior, Proud general/last active member of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus.

Zkills, new mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Schwing, Se7en and 18 guests