Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Item names

Yup, I told them sages black colt....

I miss mulder..... I had an almost similar situation with my old sages black stallion. I loaned it to my daughter, and when she was done, she mailed it to me.i didn't play for a little over a week, and forgot she mailed it to me. When I logged back in, I had no mail. My daughter swore she mailed it. I contacted support from my daughters account, and mine it was mailed to. Support said they can't find any trace of anything being mailed. I contacted mulder, and the next day, the stallion was in my mail. He said they found it being sent, but never made it to me.....

And now support is saying this item don't exist???
This probably isn’t something to dwell on... sucks, yeah, but we don’t know the situation VR is in right now and sometimes you just gotta move on. And you can’t let something like this ruin your gameplay... just a whole bunch of pixels that give a boost of speed. Not like $500 bucks or anything lol
Sadly that mere "90% movement speed boosting pixel" can take more bucks than you would expect to unbox, but yes I agree with what you're pointing out.
Ascension

227+ Rogue
221+ Mage
200+ Warrior
220+ Mage
200 Rogue
210+ Druid

Perma banned from ch friends band for spamming no u ft. Rogue81 & W7CH

Rogue BT Kill 09/20/2019

39th Full Doch, 14th Rogue - Danu

I miss mulder..... I had an almost similar situation with my old sages black stallion. I loaned it to my daughter, and when she was done, she mailed it to me.i didn't play for a little over a week, and forgot she mailed it to me. When I logged back in, I had no mail. My daughter swore she mailed it. I contacted support from my daughters account, and mine it was mailed to. Support said they can't find any trace of anything being mailed. I contacted mulder, and the next day, the stallion was in my mail. He said they found it being sent, but never made it to me.....

This probably isn’t something to dwell on... sucks, yeah, but we don’t know the situation VR is in right now and sometimes you just gotta move on. And you can’t let something like this ruin your gameplay... just a whole bunch of pixels that give a boost of speed. Not like $500 bucks or anything lol
That's completely not the issue at hand.....
Never mind,

What name did you give them? "Sage's Black Colt" exactly like that?

Seems like a rather weird issue to me.
Agreed... I don’t completely understand how this could happen.
It happens, Ive seen this bug on other mobile mmorpgs i play. Although when it happens its usually a mass bug that nearly everyone gets.

While I get your point, I kinda disagree with that statement. Chances are, a good amount of real money was spent to get this mount. I don't think it's fair to tell this guy to just forget it and move on. I would expect support to take a serious look at this issue and correct it asap.

Wellllllll......
My horse was found.......
It appears, a friend, whom I thought quit ages ago, figured out my password, and logged in, and sent herself my horse.....
:o :o :o
Glad you found it!
Did you get it back thought... Glad you found it anyway, and the way I look at it it's good your friend who you thought quit hasn't quit (unless she's not your friend anymore or also now has quit, or maybe she sold it, or, or... Ok I'll stop now), and hopefully it got some good use instead of just sitting around.