Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Celtic Heroes Iron Man Challenge

I really like the challenge. Someone already hit 220 lixless so reaching 220 is very much possible without buying lixs.

For this challenge in particular I’d go with the ranger class, it’ll be very beneficial towards endgame as the biggest obstacles are the floor bosses. I have soloed floor bosses as a ranger so it can be done, but there’s a few that will be challenging. Warrior is also a very good choice since the gear in CG definitely caters towards warriors, that will prove to be useful. You may be able to solo floor bosses as a warrior with the correct build, but idk since I’ve never tried.

You have two options for lixs. Bounty shop and daily rewards, although I recommend saving the tokens for a rabbit pet and save the heroic combos for the floor bosses. Rangers get all the skills they need besides double shot at the start, while warriors don’t get their main skills such as shatter and rupture until carrowmore which may prove to be a little frustrating. Progressing would be pretty straight forward, do the quest lines leading up to the tower/CG, do repeatables and bounties as often as possible, and use the free lixs you do get wisely. Your gold will naturally build up, just be very smart when it comes to spending... only buy gear you need. When you’re strong enough you’ll make good gold by farming gold bosses and killing meteor placeholders for the gems

In all honestly I would avoid using a ranger and playing on Epona/Taranis if you want a real challenge. Epona/Taranis allows you to gain gear without a clan so it kinda ruins the point, and bolas is such a cheesy skill... you can cheese so many mobs that would otherwise be challenging, so it takes away from the experience. All in all, I’d go with warrior and run with a hybrid build leaning more towards the tanky side with a hammer.

It’s still possible to get quest armor, just find a server that rarely kills frozen, dl leading up to sreng, and edl leading up to 210. Just keep farming those place holders and you’ll slowly get armor pieces
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

New player here.
I read about this game online and understood that "plat" is the premium currency and "gold" is the player currency.
"Clan" is like a "guild"
The game's ambience is medieval which I really really dig...:)
Thats about it :)
I am trying something of "iron man" challenge...as below

Conditions

- No Plat purchase
- No clan
- Only solo content
- No auction or trade with other players

Objective :

To ding level 220 and complete all solo content

Can any class do that ?
If more than one classes do that which would be the best (do provide stats ratio) also plz
If you think a hybrid can do that, do mention the recommended stats ratio also

PS : I would love to support the game developers and if I like the game I would purchase some cosmetics/potions/elixirs/chests etc for my second toon but for my first toon I would really love to do the above challenge
Ok, so while it's not impossible as others have pointed out I strongly suggest not committing to 220 before you know what your getting into. As others have pointed out CH is not a solo game. There is nothing you can't do as a groupe, and the quests/story line is a little lacking. There is a lot you can do, or attempt by yourself, but it is assumed you will groupe to get good/the best gear from bosses. Now you didn't explicitly say you wouldn't group so that would make things considerably more realistic, as you could groupe higher level players and have a 50/50 chance to get your drop on bosses, but I assume that's banned in solo content.

The best class I would say is ranger or warrior, I'm not sure which is easier to play without their main skills but I would go with that one. Long shot and double shot you would be missing for a while as a ranger, double attack, shatter and rupture for a warrior.

I would say getting to level 100 with your restrictions shouldn't be much more difficult, so maybe hit that first with your class of choice, but once you start getting 120, 150 and 170 it's hard for me to imagine it being fun anymore. Good luck whatever you do.

Just don’t even try this please you’ll waste 1000s of hours of your life getting to 220 like that and not really have achieved much and people will forget after a week. 1000s is not an underestatement at all. Waste of time u could spend playing the game with friends
Nee, Proud CHIEFTAIN of the beloved Aeon KodiakReavers of Belenus,
229 Druid

Just don’t even try this please you’ll waste 1000s of hours of your life getting to 220 like that and not really have achieved much and people will forget after a week. 1000s is not an underestatement at all. Waste of time u could spend playing the game with friends
It’s called a challenge for a reason. I’m sure people wasted loads of time on my Hagvar the Hairy challenge lol. It’s all for fun, you could progress your character one hour a day and do fine. It’s not like you have to be on for hours and hours at a time

5.2k views and only one video proof of completion on YouTube

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

While it is possible for me to complete this challenge I do not wish to use a reb book simply to complete this challenge. I have a lv 211 mage so I can put some points on freeze hit lure then hit it with shards to one shot Hagvar, a piece of cake. Since there are no other conditions than wearing no armour/lux/mount... and spending 0 points in vit, I think what I said here is possible. But if there's more to it then I don't know.
Coming back to this thread, you mentioned:
Epona/Taranis allows you to gain gear without a clan so it kinda ruins the point
Well, there is no point to that since no trade between players or buying anything from the auction house is allowed. So it is impossible to get raid gear unless you're like lv 140 and there is a low levelled event boss.
Edit: My bad, the challenge you mentioned, Zkills, is pretty good. I will actually try it out sometime. Didn't notice no skills are allowed.

New player here.
I read about this game online and understood that "plat" is the premium currency and "gold" is the player currency.
"Clan" is like a "guild"
The game's ambience is medieval which I really really dig...:)
Thats about it :)
I am trying something of "iron man" challenge...as below

Conditions

- No Plat purchase
- No clan
- Only solo content
- No auction or trade with other players

Objective :

To ding level 220 and complete all solo content

Can any class do that ?
If more than one classes do that which would be the best (do provide stats ratio) also plz
If you think a hybrid can do that, do mention the recommended stats ratio also

PS : I would love to support the game developers and if I like the game I would purchase some cosmetics/potions/elixirs/chests etc for my second toon but for my first toon I would really love to do the above challenge
It is definitely possible to do that. But it will require you to spend considerable time on the game.
When I first started playing. I now realise that I did the exact same things you mentioned in this challenge up until a certain level. I was a complete noob and didn't like to talk to other people, so even though I had joined a clan I never really asked for anyone's help until like level 80. I was playing a mage as my first class, used a lot of skills at the same time without any proper plans in mind and spent a lot on shop wands until I finally realised mage weapons are useless. I used to go through the auction house every day, but I was too broke to afford items worth just 3k.
Before choosing a class go through the guides of the respective class to get an idea of what you're dealing with. It'll help you to plan ahead. Since you can't buy stuff from the auction house, I'd advise you to not choose druid, rogue or mage. Druids, like mages, need to spam skills to survive and kill mobs. And for skills to be effective you have to have extra skill points from lux items which can be really tedious to farm. And Rogues are plenty in numbers in almost all the servers. So after level 220, it'll be hard to gear up a Rogue with decent endgame gear.
On the other hand, warriors are fun to level do good damage with their weapons and skills so you won't have problems soloing your way up to 220. Same with Rangers. So I'd advise you to choose one of these 2.
Whatever you do, make sure you're having fun and you'll do just fine. Because, that's the point of playing a game.

While it is possible for me to complete this challenge I do not wish to use a reb book simply to complete this challenge. I have a lv 211 mage so I can put some points on freeze hit lure then hit it with shards to one shot Hagvar, a piece of cake. Since there are no other conditions than wearing no armour/lux/mount... and spending 0 points in vit, I think what I said here is possible. But if there's more to it then I don't know.

Edit: My bad, the challenge you mentioned, Zkills, is pretty good. I will actually try it out sometime. Didn't notice no skills are allowed.
Go for it man, try to make a video of you completing it if you do try it out sometime. The one person who did complete it said it took him 4 hours lmao

Go for it man, try to make a video of you completing it if you do try it out sometime. The one person who did complete it said it took him 4 hours lmao
Yup it took hella time and thought (aswell as some luck)
Youll either have fun with it or get salty and rage quit.
Btw my attempt is on my sig if you wanna check it out. (Think its time to do the no vit pirate challenge)
Ascension

227+ Rogue
221+ Mage
200+ Warrior
220+ Mage
200 Rogue
210+ Druid

Perma banned from ch friends band for spamming no u ft. Rogue81 & W7CH

Rogue BT Kill 09/20/2019

39th Full Doch, 14th Rogue - Danu

Yup it took hella time and thought (aswell as some luck)
Youll either have fun with it or get salty and rage quit.
Btw my attempt is on my sig if you wanna check it out. (Think its time to do the no vit pirate challenge)
That’s awesome lmao. Props to you good sir