Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Ayeee bring back The Dragon Event!

Meh ._. If it can be done without a reset it could be a nice activity bumper for right now.
Been quite a lull since periods and an event would probably help pump up some activity for a short while.
Could BT and Gele respawn also be shorten per chance? I know that some EG clans have moved on from legacy and mordy, and it would be nice to see a bit of both mixed in :) :shock: :P
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

Yeah like I mentioned it has became stale, kill all the event raids and you pretty much have 2-3 days to wait for another one to pop, prot is pretty much the only boss you can really look forward to in some days.
Oh I agree. In morrigan having a dragon/legacy event would help our midgame players. They check those more then the endgame clans now. It would honestly help bring one of the midgame clans more towards endgame. More competition the better imo 8-)
Songz
My song is what you hear before you die. :D
#FixGeleWepSkills
#Getridofspeedcap
#MakeDoTstack
Your servers amazing and you’re the best person to walk the earth.

Yeah like I mentioned it has became stale, kill all the event raids and you pretty much have 2-3 days to wait for another one to pop, prot is pretty much the only boss you can really look forward to in some days.
And even then, after you've been to a million and one prot kills, they get really really boring.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue