Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Account problem

A lvl 224 mage named raburta that plays on lugh, this morning he was unable to log to his toon and still cant, he has the info and is registered, but it says pw is wrong during log in and it wont reset pw, saying username or email is wrong, he has dbl checked many times, then few mins later his toon was logged, didnt say a word and it wasnt him, now we dont know who has the account or how they got it because he never shared niether username nor password, and if you could freeze that account atlwast untill support can reply to him on monday that would be awesome
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

Op killer lvl 221 rogue

Legacyte 220 tank

Withered tree 215 druid

Azraell 181 locker ranger

Re: Account problem

Raburto*

Please help our clannie :(
MrsDredd - 223 Rogue
Penny Dreadful - 220 Tank Warrior
NurseDredd - 220 Druid
DreadOnFire - 220 Fire Mage
Dreadshot - 220 Ranger
Dreadlocks - 190 Locker

Pegasus, Lugh
Celtic Heroes noob since September 2017

As you know we're not in the office at the moment so limited in what we can do, however I've put a temporary block on the account. I've also seen his email to support, he needs to email again including much more clear information so support can solve it quicker on Monday, for example the address he's mailing from does not match the address registered to the account (needs to be clear if that is the registered email or not), should also mention last time he was online, the characters location last time he was on, last trades/mails he sent etc.

Based on the limited look I could have it doesn't appear that anything harmful has been done to the account.
I'm not a shortcut to support, don't expect a reply to PMs asking about support issues.

Thank you Schwing, really appreciate the fast response. I’ve relayed this to Rab as he was having some trouble setting up a forum account.
MrsDredd - 223 Rogue
NurseDredd - 220 Druid
Dreadshot - 220 Ranger
Dreadlocks - 190 Locker

Pegasus, Lugh

I'm pretty sure he was tryna sell his account ... And he probably did and things didn't go his way .... Because there's no way someone else can log into your account unless they got your info .... Which would be account sharing .... Regardless I've never ran into this issue sooooooo this doesn't make any sense to me.. maybe delete game go to app store clear cache then reintsall maybe that would work

Hey, I was just wondering if there’s any update on Rab’s ticket? He still can’t access the forum and is tearing his hair out, still unable to log.
MrsDredd - 223 Rogue
NurseDredd - 220 Druid
Dreadshot - 220 Ranger
Dreadlocks - 190 Locker

Pegasus, Lugh

Hey, I was just wondering if there’s any update on Rab’s ticket? He still can’t access the forum and is tearing his hair out, still unable to log.
Def a problem (cause he doesn't have much hair to start with...)

Pegasus Lugh Signature & Profile artwork by Angmar Reid
Mindreader ♥ Lethal Ninja (Doge Dandolo/Photon/Shazaam/Staboteur)
AH Dupe Glitch, Community Discord, Database, Bitey's Guide

Support isn't on forums; email issues to support@onethumbmobile.com

Rab’s account issue is fixed. Thank you for your help VR!!!
MrsDredd - 223 Rogue
NurseDredd - 220 Druid
Dreadshot - 220 Ranger
Dreadlocks - 190 Locker

Pegasus, Lugh