Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: New Members

Why stop there? We need playable chicken race characters.
+1, and chicken class
Skill 1: Lay Egg (see below)
Skill 2: Chicken Poo - if enemy walks over it, they stay in place for 20secs to clean it off their feet.
Skill 3: Fertilize Egg - Cast on an egg to pop out a chick to go run away from all mobs. The chick does absolutely nothing.

and uh, that's pretty much all chickens do.
Skill 4: Annoying Clucking - if you are in a group, you are kicked from it, if not, all players within earshot immediately block you.
Skill 5: Squawk - causes all mobs under your level to hide, all mobs above your level instantly target you.
Autoattack: Peck - targets the ground in the general vicinity of targeted mob dealing no damage has a 1% proc chance to find an insect, giving 0xp and 0gold.

Pegasus Lugh Signature & Profile artwork by Angmar Reid
Mindreader ♥ Lethal Ninja (Doge Dandolo/Photon/Shazaam/Staboteur)
AH Dupe Glitch, Community Discord, Database, Bitey's Guide

Support isn't on forums; email issues to support@onethumbmobile.com

+1, and chicken class
Skill 1: Lay Egg (see below)
Skill 2: Chicken Poo - if enemy walks over it, they stay in place for 20secs to clean it off their feet.
Skill 3: Fertilize Egg - Cast on an egg to pop out a chick to go run away from all mobs. The chick does absolutely nothing.

and uh, that's pretty much all chickens do.
Well I was thinking more along the lines of:

Chicken wrath: summon millions of raging chickens from legend of zelda games to rekt the mob, causing an instant 1 hit K.O
I was thinking: In the oven level requirement: 220, your character is used to craft a delicate and delicious chicken noodle soup, resetting your character to level 1 with primary stats, this soup can be used to tame bracken the puppy in hollows allowing the user to get bracken as a pet. With each soup the tier of bracken increases until you get to t8 where you have to give in all of these chickens you collected over the years in exchange for t9. At t10 bracken will to 5000 div dmg and heal your up by 10k per tic, but the price of t10 shall never be revealed on paper or screen, so I’ll stop there
Name: arkhamasylum 220 Rogue

World: Taranis

Clan: Revival

so what part of OTM that we knew is still around?
is ma dude Esquilax still hired?
Im hired.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

Unfortunately Esq is gone :(
I no longer want to play. Was bad enough losing Muldar
Rogue Level 229+
Playing Since 2011 Yule

"Lol" -Unknown

Clansman of Seed
Turquoise collector ;)

well the new design staff should focus on designing a chicken charm or mask :roll:
An honest to god +1. Need some new fashion helms up in dis B. These fashion hats from quests look awfully familiar...
Rogue Level 229+
Playing Since 2011 Yule

"Lol" -Unknown

Clansman of Seed
Turquoise collector ;)

Unfortunately Esq is gone :(
I no longer want to play. Was bad enough losing Muldar
ya loosing the devs was hard o.o miss muld tho
I'm looking to change the perception of people and all of the beautiful things that it brings,-Exe2k15
Executive of Epona
Beetlejuice of Donn
Clan: Concordiia
Youtube channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1strz ... vH82nKhe4Q