Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Work towards Doch Gul pieces or sets?

\
Mathematically it's best to do pieces:

For dps, gloves > bp > boots > legs > helm that order (with bt helms now I wouldnt waste pures on helm).

For support classes gloves > boots > legs > bp > helm (bt helms)

Tanks shouldn't get dg.
This pretty much.

I don't believe in giving out full sets. You could have been increasing your DPS by giving BP and gloves combo to two toons rather than a set to one toon. Then there is the risk of a full doch toon going inactive upon reward. Make your clan happier by spreading the wealth.
Wattzon of Sulis

For dps, gloves > bp > boots > legs > helm that order (with bt helms now I wouldnt waste pures on helm).

Tanks shouldn't get dg.
I’d agree with this except one small change. For dps, legs before boots. A rangers boots add steady aim compared to the legs being light heal. Atleast for me, boots would be the last piece I get excluding helm now that dg helms are replaced by BT helm

For rogue doesn’t make such a dif since it’s losing either smoke or expose points
Arawn
Ventius - level 227 ranger of dawn
Epona
Ventius - level 222 noob ranger of Enigma
Belenus
Ventius - level 163 druid

RIP badabing

Your newest blue name who has dreams to one day be purple

We started out by giving pieces and still do sometimes, but we mainly give full Doch Gul. We’ve had more people go inactive with pieces than we have had people going inactive with full so it’s not been a bad switch up. There’s always a risk either way. It’s best to discusss as a clan and see how everyone feels overall tbh. No “right” answer ..just what’s going to work best for your clan or server.
LadyNymeria
Level 230+ Rogue
General of Ascension
LadysHeart Level 220+ Druid
Level 220+ Ice Mage Valyria
Heartsbane 220+ Warrior
Level 220+ Ranger Sweet Tansy
Dreamfyre Level 220+ Lure Mage
190 Locker Rogue Catspaw

Danu

\

Tanks shouldn't get dg.
This pretty much.

I don't believe in giving out full sets. You could have been increasing your DPS by giving BP and gloves combo to two toons rather than a set to one toon. Then there is the risk of a full doch toon going inactive upon reward. Make your clan happier by spreading the wealth.
Exactly what we do, giving out 2 pieces. Perhaps when we're near gearing almost every active main with bp, we'll either proceed to give them to active alts too (we do give to certain alts, not to every alt, not relevant to elaborate) we'll give bps to every alt (most alts already have gloves) or go for full sets, or full sets minus helm to save 3 purenesses. Before BT Id most likely suggest some full sets by now, but now it feels like throwing purenesses on helm.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

But the dg,aura is dependent on you having the full set previously. The bt helm doesn't break an aura but you need have had the aura first.
Level 226 Rogue Sneakalistia, Proud General of Concordiia, Donn
Level 230 Ranger Arrolistia Doch Gul ranger
Level 222 Druid Healalistia
Level 222 Warrior Killalistia
Level 221 Mage Arcanalistia

But the dg,aura is dependent on you having the full set previously. The bt helm doesn't break an aura but you need have had the aura first.
Edl and dl isn’t dependant in full set nor is dg with mord helms, doubt bt is any different
Dynamit1 - 215 Druid
Dynasaur - 205 Mage
Dynamit3 - 223 Rogue
Dynamit4 - 220 Warrior
Dynamit5 - 217 Ranger