Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Warning: Scammer rampage

Double check that's literally all you need to do.
The thing is that some people don’t double check, and therefore get scammed. That is why I made this thread.
Before you were on the forums or probably even started the game this has been said many times, people ingame have said it countless times too.
At this point its self responsibility and no one should have any right to complain about getting scammed(not saying anyone is complaining, don't get the wrong idea) as scam "awareness" has been spread so much.
+-1 to this post as there's two sides to the topic
Ascension

227+ Rogue
221+ Mage
200+ Warrior
220+ Mage
200 Rogue
210+ Druid

Perma banned from ch friends band for spamming no u ft. Rogue81 & W7CH

Rogue BT Kill 09/20/2019

39th Full Doch, 14th Rogue - Danu

Do u defend her stupidity because she is from your clan? Sorry but this is embarrassing becouse there is „search” option on the forum

http://celtic-heroes.com/forum/search.p ... ds=Scammer

Omfg !!!
Search found 6546 matches
Do you see it?!?!?!? And u still don’t understand why I said this is another topic without sense?? Ok check that:

http://celtic-heroes.com/forum/viewtopi ... =4&t=15609

Kgrkid and Reef

Wow!
Rn remember! the forum is not a garbage dump

next time you can refresh the old topic instead of creating a new one -great idea :geek:

Do u defend her stupidity because she is from your clan? Sorry but this is embarrassing becouse there is „search” option on the forum

http://celtic-heroes.com/forum/search.p ... ds=Scammer

Omfg !!!
Search found 6546 matches
Do you see it?!?!?!? And u still don’t understand why I said this is another topic without sense?? Ok check that:

http://celtic-heroes.com/forum/viewtopi ... =4&t=15609

Kgrkid and Reef

Wow!
Rn remember! the forum is not a garbage dump

next time you can refresh the old topic instead of creating a new one -great idea :geek:
No, I think you have 2 lessons to learn.
1. Proper English
2. Forum Rules
Ascension

227+ Rogue
221+ Mage
200+ Warrior
220+ Mage
200 Rogue
210+ Druid

Rogue BT Kill 09/20/2019

Tbh I really agree with kezmiu however most of what he said I didn’t need under stand, but making a post for these is useless everywhere in castle people telling each other to becarfull, she came here making post in these server especially is useless cus all the server know about it
:POP:
Executioner is here

2. Forum Rules
oh really? you should do what you wrote about yourself ;)
Before posting a topic, please search the forums. It is possible that your query or issue has already been solved in another topic.
Do not spam the forums. This includes posting the same topic across multiple forums, posting multiple threads on the same or recently raised issue, or posting topics which are not coherent.

2. Forum Rules
Before posting a topic, please search the forums. It is possible that your query or issue has already been solved in another topic.
Do not spam the forums. This includes posting the same topic across multiple forums, posting multiple threads on the same or recently raised issue, or posting topics which are not coherent.
I think a lot of people would agree with you, but you're going about it in a really obnoxious and jumped up way.
Hoping for the day when the glitchy Pict and Jotun charms are updated. :D

[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

Why are people so against this? The Morrigan forums rarely get used, and you guys are complaining because Kitty is trying to help new players. If it’s “spam” then report it, and let the moderators deal with it. Don’t go posting because you think he’s in the wrong for helping.
A proud noob of the clan Avalon :)

"There is talent everywhere in the world, if given the opportunity" Barack Obama

Why are people so against this? The Morrigan forums rarely get used, and you guys are complaining because Kitty is trying to help new players. If it’s “spam” then report it, and let the moderators deal with it. Don’t go posting because you think he’s in the wrong for helping.
Do u really ask ?!
write me what is it?
|
|
\/

First of all you need to be able to help

2. Forum Rules
You're looking at someone who gives zero craps about rules, feel free to report me if that's the type of thing that satisfys you ;) :lol:
Ascension

227+ Rogue
221+ Mage
200+ Warrior
220+ Mage
200 Rogue
210+ Druid

Rogue BT Kill 09/20/2019

If you don't like the thread, please stop posting on it. Being angry in the post only serves to keep it active, and keep people reading it. Frankly, there is no need for the negativity, which is just as bad as what you seem to deem as spamming.
World: Epona

Alyssandra Ranger Lvl 221
Atropos Druid Lvl 225
Nyssa Rogue Lvl 215
Briar Rose Mage Lvl 215

Lasciel Rogue Lvl 217
Owl Ranger Lvl 190
Lenore Druid Lvl 191

I could agree with you, but then we'd both be wrong.