Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Winter update thoughts

Elk mount - it's cool lookin. It wouldn't have been my first choice as an animal but it does look really good. Perfect stats for a caster. I'm confused on the dmg skill though. I'd rather have energy and health regen like the bunny. This mount was at least worth turning in my tokens finally.

Eagle pet: If you're a caster, the bunny or boar (it's nice if you're leveling) is a much better choice. I can't imagine melee toons picking a focus pet over a dps pet. So I'm unsure who the eagle pet will appeal to.

Hat quest: appropriate for the season. I'm not a fan of the elf looking hats but I'm sure it will appeal to some.

Snow is awesome

Shaman fashion: overall I like it despite it looking a bit bulky. The effect on it is very very cool. I do think it could use some slimming down.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

Re: Winter update thoughts

Loving the elk too, just got one for my druid. I think it's a great choice of animal, in keeping with the feel of the game, rather than something silly and exotic like a tiger, elephant, etc!

Agree the Eagle with focus and damage, doesn't seem like an obvious choice, unless a caster really wants to go full damage.

Agree about hats.

I love the new arena and dustwither. Was getting sick of the plain looking old arena.

Overall great job OTM!
Werd - 226 Ranger
Meavy Hetal - 202 Warrior
Server: Donn - Clan: Concordiia

Many thanks for the feedback! Hope you are all enjoying the update!

Personally I love the Vindicator Fashion, I think it is the best fashion we have ever made and I have ensured the artist behind it is aware :lol:
Got any pictures of it full? Also the elks are absolutely badass. So glad I got 3 mages and a druid to use them with.

Many thanks for the feedback! Hope you are all enjoying the update!

Personally I love the Vindicator Fashion, I think it is the best fashion we have ever made and I have ensured the artist behind it is aware :lol:
Got any pictures of it full? Also the elks are absolutely badass. So glad I got 3 mages and a druid to use them with.
Should have some up on social media tomorrow :)

Personal thought, the barding is probably something im enjoying and looking forward to the most
Ascension

227+ Rogue
221+ Mage
200+ Warrior
220+ Mage
200 Rogue
210+ Druid

Perma banned from ch friends band for spamming no u ft. Rogue81 & W7CH

Rogue BT Kill 09/20/2019

39th Full Doch, 14th Rogue - Danu