Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

lux shop need in food of gods update!

we lack lux shop...i know we have time lost lux vendor but thats such a meh i mean whats the point of it if u cant even chose the lux u want....ppl want X4 to x5 for old lux thats a over kill....OTM plz think about it we dont have good lux shop to buy items for...i dont know u can put any old lux vendor like shinestone or other but put a lux shop...now u probably though what the point of time lost if old lux is on but think about it putting time lost and 1 old lux shop can be good beside in my world ppl dont even buy item from it.. so a stupid lvl 100 ring and neck is on it for ages...if anyone know the rest time for time lost vendor then plz comment....anyway otm plz consider on it we having trouble buying lux item!

Re: lux shop need in food of gods update!

I believe that temperance to lux was always an err. Lux isnt an investment its a classification of items needed for standard game play... But the problem is OTM set up a precedent for lux to have these high values. And now... reversal would hurt a lot of players who made investments along these lines.

Imagine you invest in gold because you know there is a strict supply of gold on earth right? And golds value is always (almost always...) going up, so you know it is a safe long term investment. All of a sudden the federal government sells off some gold as they think the market needs to be adjusted (in the us, people wanted the usfg to do something similar with silver). Now your gold stock is basically worthless...

While at times there is a need for changes, i think that otm needs to be mindful on the fact that they were the ones who set the past precedent and need to find a way to bring back this needed lux in a way where economies and investors aren't screwed over. In my opinion, the best way is to make 6 lux spots in shop, with even distribution among items (if it isn't already that way), with the lux shop reseting automatically every 10-15 days if no item was bought.

Lux isn't like the pirate shop. I get the need for a gold sink but what OTM needs to realize is that the players with the large gold stocks usually aren't the players who need the items, otherwise they can afford to buy them on the open market.

By restructuring the lux shop, OTM doesn't immediately release large volumes of lux items, but sets a curve for over time restoring lux prices to a reasonable value. This allows for the market to adjust over time instead of having to shock adjust itself overnight.
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

While at times there is a need for changes, i think that otm needs to be mindful on the fact that they were the ones who set the past precedent and need to find a way to bring back this needed lux in a way where economies and investors aren't screwed over. In my opinion, the best way is to make 6 lux spots in shop, with even distribution among items (if it isn't already that way), with the lux shop reseting automatically every 10-15 days if no item was bought.
-1 to this. What we need is to step away from the needing for lux. Especially since some lux items are more OP than eg gear.
A proud noob of the clan Avalon :)

"There is talent everywhere in the world, if given the opportunity" Barack Obama

-1 to this. What we need is to step away from the needing for lux. Especially since some lux items are more OP than eg gear.
Name one lux item besides reaper ring and maybe runic ammy 'more op than endgame gear'. I don't know about your server but no good endgame toon uses lux from the server that I am from.
UltimateIronman - Level 50 Morrigan

Youtube Series here

Name one lux item besides reaper ring and maybe runic ammy 'more op than endgame gear'. I don't know about your server but no good endgame toon uses lux from the server that I am from.
-Shinestone Poacher ammy
-Stargem Stormcaller ammy
Morrigan ~ Avalon ~ DG Void Ranger ~ Retired
Some people believe football is a matter of life and death. I can assure you, its much more than that.

I use the shinestone poacher necklace. It's arguably the best neck for tanks, you're saying no one in Arawn uses it? What do your tanks use? Skain ironroot?

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.

wyldshrine sun ,shinestone etc they r op if u wear it with proper gear.....but now 1.5million sun is 8million avg...thats overkill dude try farming gold instead of buying plat and selling it or merch making 10k even for lvl200 takes a good amount of time unless u luck geting good drops from mobs or gold boss...OTM should either make new lux or put 1 of the old lux on for sometime to time...i want to progress in game as i play(dont we all?)...not like wait a yr thinking when otm puts a vendor just to buy a ammy...i understand y otm dont want to put event bosses that much around but its a ammy or gear! why such strictness on it !

wyldshrine sun ,shinestone etc they r op if u wear it with proper gear.....but now 1.5million sun is 8million avg...thats overkill dude try farming gold instead of buying plat and selling it or merch making 10k even for lvl200 takes a good amount of time unless u luck geting good drops from mobs or gold boss...OTM should either make new lux or put 1 of the old lux on for sometime to time...i want to progress in game as i play(dont we all?)...not like wait a yr thinking when otm puts a vendor just to buy a ammy...i understand y otm dont want to put event bosses that much around but its a ammy or gear! why such strictness on it !
Sun ammy is a terrible end game ammy. It's a decent lixing ammy and the skill is good for locking some DLs. But if you're endgame and using that ammy over a runic ammy or stargem str ammy then there's an issue.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

All the gear you listed is what anyone who wants to be a top toon needs. My tank uses a poacher ammy, but I'm just a lucky ass because I played the event? How is that fair? EG drops aren't specific to a time period... Event we have legacy. But with the lux shop, on most servers it is failing to act properly as a gold sink, and this is a problem, as lux is needed for gameplay. OTM needs to work on a way to redo the lux shop, because those who typically need the lux are those who can only afford the ammy once, not to dump millions into a gold sink, which is why on most worlds the lux shop doesn't ever change...
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at