Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Best places to level?

Hi, I'm level 123 and I was wondering if there were any better places to level than where I already do.
I usually go to:
The 120-130 boggans in carrowmore, but there are a lot of level 120s that are kinda useless and most of the 125's are 3* so... yeah.

I have also tried the golems in the otherworld, but their skills are extremely annoying so I generally stay away.

The last place I sometimes go to is the blackstones in the otherworld.

Thoughts and tips welcome!
TheRedHerring- 200+ Ranger
WassupBro- lv 100ish rogue
"MEEEAAAAAAAAT! (no vegans allowed)"
Since Summer 2011.
Officially re-retired. Yes my avatar is cringe, I was 13.

Re: Best places to level?

I would try group leveling, with a rogue/warrior/mage. Rangers can generally take care of the heals. Carrow is perhaps the best.

But for 123, your still on white ghosts. They may suck a little more than golems, but that's the best place. until your 126.

Personally, I found the blacksktones hit too hard too fast, though I liked golems (death animation is hilarious).

Regardless, group leveling, even if its just a duo, is the way to go.
Belenus
Napstrike- 88+ DPS Rogue- Ninja Pirates
Napol- Ranger

Morrigan
Napol- 130+ Hybrid Ranger
Napol2- 83 DPS Rogue

Rangers can generally take care of the heals.
Oops, level 1 light heal. Thanks for the advice though.
Since Summer 2011.

Your going to want to have a druid then. :3
My druid friends all outleveled me during my hiatus but that's ok :lol: :lol:
Since Summer 2011.

What I did was leveling with a Warrior at Golems until wie reached 130 and after that I went to the Boggan Rooms. This worked well as the Warrior could take most of the Damage and we both killed the Golems pretty fast, but you should have a Health Lix active or some restos or both :)
Characters:
Hred:Ranger
Tred:Rogue
Gred:Mage

I lixed with a rogue where i went mainly dex and maxed my sharpen, exp arrow and light heal. He would run in a big circle pulling them all then riposte, then i would stand on him casting exp arrow and heal when needed. Worked amazing! Done the same in the towers with a mage and him using aoe and me with exo arrow, full dex build and a hrung exp arrow helm and some other armour pieces giving bonuses to the skill. Much quicker than grping and 1v1 mobs