Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Is Arawn a good server?

Hi arawn players. I'm wondering if I should join Arawn.
I'm planning on buying 4k plats. Will be selling chests :).
But before that I need some answers :
How is the economy : price range(exps,combos,alt books,etc.)
how are the clan systems : wich clan is recommended that can you help you gear and can do some end bosses?
How much are chests worth :)?
Any dramas? Scammers?

I think that'll be all for now. I was a 165 mage in Morrigan. Hopefully i'll be joining this server :)
P.S : if I make any mistakes with english, just to inform you i'm french. :)

Re: Is Arawn a good server?

Hi arawn players. I'm wondering if I should join Arawn.
I'm planning on buying 4k plats. Will be selling chests :).
But before that I need some answers :
How is the economy : price range(exps,combos,alt books,etc.)
how are the clan systems : wich clan is recommended that can you help you gear and can do some end bosses?
How much are chests worth :)?
Any dramas? Scammers?

I think that'll be all for now. I was a 165 mage in Morrigan. Hopefully i'll be joining this server :)
P.S : if I make any mistakes with english, just to inform you i'm french. :)
Sell the chests to me. TY. Ans to your questions:
1. Economy is vibrant. Some crazy levellers and fashion collectors on arawn,
2. Combo 8k, xps 4k, alt book 4k, rebirth 8k, etc
3. Dominant clan is resurgence. Only this clan can do endgame bosses and has edl sets. If I tell you this clan is awesome i will be hacked to death. But not easy to get into this clan. Some said you must be level 220 and beat smellyunder in pvp to be invited. Other clans fighting hard to close gap with Resurgence are badabing (heard this clan has just two members wielding 16 devices. I think some octopus spirits are involved). the other clan that can do dl bosses and aggy (maybe hrung too but resurgence didnt give them a chance) is blaze.
4. Chests are worth mainly 15K though some try to sell as high as 20k. if you sell 15K i buy all your 4k plats or 100 chests. Save you trouble to sell piercemeal.
5. Drama? What drama? Korean drama?
6. Scammers? yes some called smellyunder a scammer. tell me which server has no scammer. I go there.

We like friendly people who are matured and committed to this game and willing to help others. we hate selfish people and traitors and those who are lazy and think they can free ride.

so there you are. Make your decision. Welcome to arawn.