Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: wolf gang selling DL and also scam.

Hi,

Please don't negatively shame any member of WolfGang publicly. If you dig up the evidence and can show me let me know and I'll handle it.

To further explain, perhaps it's possible he bought these idols from outside of our clan and as far as my knowledge goes, as long as it isn't earned in wg, it can be sold outside of Wg.

I'm sorry you dislike some of our members but that shouldn't justify disliking the entire body. If you can name a few issues you have, again, let me or any other guard/gen know and we can talk about it.

-Sas, Guard
I don't know how this would happen, Eminent can't group wg for bosses, Myrm sends dl to chief with screenshots posted on LINE and rev can't take any dl, also elite don't sell drops (im pretty sure). So there's no real possibility of this happening...
Means of obtaining dl drops unbeknownst to leaders would be soloing a 4* and happening to drop one or if they purchased from another hand (yes some Elite will farm lower dl bosses and sell drops).
Sasuke579 - Warrior Lv220 - Main
Smirk - Rogue Lv120 - Alternate
Payload - Mage lv175 - Alternate
World: Mabon
Clan: Novalis
Raid Strategist
--------------------------------
Nastystonze - Rogue Lv112
World: Danu

Lol, this whole post looks like it was meant to be one big joke :lol: Wg knows that this is bs and i highly doubt IC got his hands on 3 purple idols. If you're trying to get him kicked cause he's been lvling and maybe you have an issue with him or something but i know for a fact that wg isn't going to believe you and even if they did " investigate" this issue, I'm 100% sure IC didn't sell or even try to sell unfathomable.
Corleone - Lvl 195 Warrior - Dps - Mabon - Active
Hrungnir - Lvl 187 Warrior - Tank - Mabon - Retired

Smaugg - Lvl 131 Warrior - Dps - Rhiannon - Retired

Why would he need to send them from an alt to hide the transaction from leaders? Can wg leaders track chars trades? I don't think so. Remember all trades are final. Once you accepted the trade of you giving him money for nothing else in trade window, trade is done. You just traded however much gold/items for nothing done deal. As otm staff has said many many times make sure your happy with the trade before you click accept. All trades are final.
IGN-Whiteyes 231Ranger, g0lden 220 Warrior, The Doctor 213 Druid
Clan- Novalis
World-Mabon

How can this post be taken seriously if you don't even reveal who you are or show any evidence? You are obviously a stirrer so just stop this; it has gotten you nowhere.
Clan: WolfGang
Chaz - Level 185+ Ranger - Full DL
Inferno19 - Level 127+ Mage
Sneakystrike - Level 195+ Rogue - Full DL
EpIcHeaLzz - Level 137+ Druid
Tankerzz - Level 127+ Warrior (PvP Beast: Invincible Veteran)

First of all idoit.. Im grounded and havent been playing alot
Second of all.. My leaders collect all drops
Third of all... Tf i look like i dont need to sell dl to any of these elite wanna be's idiot -.-
Ty i love my haters, shame you dont have proof
IC
World Mabon
ICxRogue 200+
Ayefam 80+
Reefer 105
IC 85
UsedTires 105+
More Than Proud Member of WolfGang
Trust

Send a ticket to OTM to investigate the issue and shut up.
My journey here at Celtic Heroes has been a long one. Although I am sad to leave, I will forever cherish the memories I made and the lesson I learned. Farewell.

July 17th, 2018
11:08 PM (UTC +8): Alator, Mage, 115
11:11 PM (UTC +8): Cantorix, Druid, 83

Send a ticket to OTM to investigate the issue and shut up.
Investigate what issue? Dude, if the idiot claiming this bs wanted to send a ticket, he would, but he probably hasn't because he knows it's not true and has no evidence.
Clan: WolfGang
Chaz - Level 185+ Ranger - Full DL
Inferno19 - Level 127+ Mage
Sneakystrike - Level 195+ Rogue - Full DL
EpIcHeaLzz - Level 137+ Druid
Tankerzz - Level 127+ Warrior (PvP Beast: Invincible Veteran)

Hi,

Please don't negatively shame any member of WolfGang publicly. If you dig up the evidence and can show me let me know and I'll handle it.

To further explain, perhaps it's possible he bought these idols from outside of our clan and as far as my knowledge goes, as long as it isn't earned in wg, it can be sold outside of Wg.

I'm sorry you dislike some of our members but that shouldn't justify disliking the entire body. If you can name a few issues you have, again, let me or any other guard/gen know and we can talk about it.

-Sas, Guard
I don't know how this would happen, Eminent can't group wg for bosses, Myrm sends dl to chief with screenshots posted on LINE and rev can't take any dl, also elite don't sell drops (im pretty sure). So there's no real possibility of this happening...
Lol, its well known elite and wolfgang sells dl drops, specifically on nab alts. Icx was dumb enough to take the gold on his main. And yes, otm must have their ticket atm.
TheYuleBro, Mabon's one and only Illuminati bro ;)

Hi,

-Sas, Guard
Lol, its well known elite and wolfgang sells dl drops, specifically on nab alts. Icx was dumb enough to take the gold on his main. And yes, otm must have their ticket atm.
Lol you crack me up xD one all trades are final 2 supposedly you have mains in both clans if so you wouldn't need stupid idols 3 wolfgang do not sell DL drops guarenteed. Im sorry but no one is going to believe this sorry excuse to cause trouble.
I am Radioactive! 220+ EDL Rogue Proud member of Wolfgang!
Alt: Rhinoking01 full DL ranger lvl 180!
Server: Mabon

"You just can't beat the person who won't give up." - Babe Ruth