Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

lvl 90 ranger probs

Ok so i am a lvl 91 ranger trying to get to lvl 110. I am a dex build and have heard that stenght is more appropriate for my lvl. My stats now are...

Strength 110(130
Dex 165 (260)
Focus 0
vitality 195

Skills
steady aim 18 (am going to swap for sharpen)
Bolas 19
rapid shot 14
light heal 20
longshot 27
double shot 8

Equipment. I currently have a ring of haste waiting for me which obviosly changes my dessisions on str rather than dex. I use obsidian bow with quarts bow. Full warden armor. Golden quiver. Hero amulet/ geeen leaf set.

My main qusetion is should i switch to str to help get to 110 and if i do, how should i do it. Thanks for annyhelp given :D

Re: lvl 90 ranger probs

No. if you like you can get yourself up to 200 str while your leveling. But in no way is str better than dex until you get up to the 120+ levels. That's when skill dmg starts taking a dive and autos start getting better.

After you hit 150-165 WITH 1-3 dl pieces start getting 300+ str. Until then str isn't as worth it.
Belenus
Napstrike- 88+ DPS Rogue- Ninja Pirates
Napol- Ranger

Morrigan
Napol- 130+ Hybrid Ranger
Napol2- 83 DPS Rogue

Depends if you have energy problems. Im auto cause i dont want 100 energy regens in combat. If my longshot skill is 50/35 which it is it costs me 359 energy to cast my lightheal 40/35 costs like 150 not sure i got like 600 energy so i had some rly energy issues
With auto u just get dmge buffs doesnt cost a lot of energy.

Yw nugget.

@thijsdeF: If you didn't use your rings to try to get to 50, and instead used those rings to give yourself extra points for other skills, you may find that most of your energy problems go away- and that you can invest in more skills.
Belenus
Napol- Ranger

Morrigan
Napol2- 83 DPS Rogue

Uhm i never used any energy ring... Only sunshard bracelet and quiver this means i get 40 energy per tick which is low in combat if a skill costs 300 energu
I do have 200 energy sigs
I wasn't talking about an energy regen ring. I was talking about your skill rings.
Belenus
Napol- Ranger

Morrigan
Napol2- 83 DPS Rogue

I hitted almost 6k longshot so i would never unequip that rings
Really? Ive gotten my longshot to say 4-5k on skill page yet I hit 1.5-2k...
All chicken we're created equal
U disrespect chicken I disrespect u

Lightchamp
- chieftain of lazy drunks
- 223 Dg ranger

._.

Well your the one complaining about energy problems. I have been a hardcore dex fan since early v3, so I know about energy problems. If you want to sacrifice high dmg in one skill for high energy and not spreading your points to generally make yourself more effective go for it. Personally, I am satisfied seeing mobs my level and a bit higher get knocked down to half health in one longshot (provided I can even cast the stupid skill...), then going for the kill with other skills.
Belenus
Napol- Ranger

Morrigan
Napol2- 83 DPS Rogue