8.soccerstar
7.soccerstar
6.soccerstar
5.soccerstar
4.soccerstar
3.soccerstar
2.soccerstar
1.soccerstar
When are you going to roll up into a little ball and quit already?
Meeplol from Rosmerta- Ranger 223

Top pvp ranger on Celtic heroes
We Love Meep

Re: Joining the trend.

Ok so my list is very long but this is nice to do in Christmas so I will make an attempt to make my list without leaving too many out.
1.xan- uodated to prove a point, great guy.
1.1 Nimbin - words could not describe my appreciation for this guy. he fully trusted me since day one, fully geared me more than once all the way to 188. I couldn't be half of what I am today in CH without his help, mentorship and friendship.
2. HowFast - found me at the castle right after I left awakening with all the Johnrock accusations and gave me a home in revenge. not only that but he power leveled me a lot and gave me the magic build which is still my favorite. YOLO, take that sh1t to revenge chat, etc, gotta love this fool.
3. Classic- power leveled me all the way from 170-180 and always took my side while in Revenge, I still remember fighting to get him promoted to General and what a great move that was. Still remained my friend even after I left Revenge and always helped me unconditionally, friendship like that is not easily found I will always be grateful.
4. Sandra- she gave me someone to hate and motivation to power level to 188 and become a beast in Arena. She also later taught me a lot about the game and ended up becoming one of my great friends.
5. Ein- we were together in Awakening, leveled together, got frozen together, I brought him to revenge later on and well. anyone touches this guy and I will personally drive or fly and punch you on the face.
6. MC- trusted me in and out of game. I fully trust this man, dedicated, respectful player and an organized leader. without him there would have been no revenge. Every clan needs a rock, MC is the rock to hold on to in the middle of the storm.
7. Amna,she is like a sister, affectionate and only a b1tch to those who mess with her friends, unconditional friendship and just all around selfless person who I really do miss.
8. Pini- my little prodigy who became a great rogue and a great friend. The main reason why I am moving to Arawn is her, she is an awesome little sister.
9. Exile - Most hated person I know in server and yet, one of my great friends, straight shooter, tells it like he sees it.
10. Levyy and Krazic - original gangsters, I told MC about this 2 since day one and man have they accomplished so much but not only that, they became great rogues and loyal friends, levyy is probably the best thing Ein has done in the game.
11. Saph - trust, friendship, understanding, patience, loyal, touch her in arena and you wont ever see a glad again.
12. MilkChief, can't really say all he has done for me but those who know understand why this mastermind is a most have in the list.
13. Felicity & shiiva- my leveling partners in revenge, couldn't have done anything without that lil group of ours.
14, Tug, Austin, DarkGold, Brian77, Ksfaii (best player I know) Joslyn, etc....
50. Chano

191 Rogue

Rosmerta

Friend to a few, enemy to many, loyal always.

Ok so my list is very long but this is nice to do in Christmas so I will make an attempt to make my list without leaving too many out.
1.1 Nimbin - words could not describe my appreciation for this guy. he fully trusted me since day one, fully geared me more than once all the way to 188. I couldn't be half of what I am today in CH without his help, mentorship and friendship.
2. HowFast - found me at the castle right after I left awakening with all the Johnrock accusations and gave me a home in revenge. not only that but he power leveled me a lot and gave me the magic build which is still my favorite. YOLO, take that sh1t to revenge chat, etc, gotta love this fool.
3. Classic- power leveled me all the way from 170-180 and always took my side while in Revenge, I still remember fighting to get him promoted to General and what a great move that was. Still remained my friend even after I left Revenge and always helped me unconditionally, friendship like that is not easily found I will always be grateful.
4. Sandra- she gave me someone to hate and motivation to power level to 188 and become a beast in Arena. She also later taught me a lot about the game and ended up becoming one of my great friends.
5. Ein- we were together in Awakening, leveled together, got frozen together, I brought him to revenge later on and well. anyone touches this guy and I will personally drive or fly and punch you on the face.
6. MC- trusted me in and out of game. I fully trust this man, dedicated, respectful player and an organized leader. without him there would have been no revenge. Every clan needs a rock, MC is the rock to hold on to in the middle of the storm.
7. Amna,she is like a sister, affectionate and only a b1tch to those who mess with her friends, unconditional friendship and just all around selfless person who I really do miss.
8. Pini- my little prodigy who became a great rogue and a great friend. The main reason why I am moving to Arawn is her, she is an awesome little sister.
9. Exile - Most hated person I know in server and yet, one of my great friends, straight shooter, tells it like he sees it.
10. Levyy and Krazic - original gangsters, I told MC about this 2 since day one and man have they accomplished so much but not only that, they became great rogues and loyal friends, levyy is probably the best thing Ein has done in the game.
11. Saph - trust, friendship, understanding, patience, loyal, touch her in arena and you wont ever see a glad again.
12. MilkChief, can't really say all he has done for me but those who know understand why this mastermind is a most have in the list.
13. Felicity & shiiva- my leveling partners in revenge, couldn't have done anything without that lil group of ours.
50. Chano
Thank Luis. I don't generally write lists because, honestly, there are so many great people that I would feel bad if I left someone out. But I appreciate that you included me and even promoted me so high to prove your point. If I were to write one, I assure you, you would have a place high on it as well.
Xanadu - Mage 228+ - Forever - Rosmerta

50. Chano
Thank Luis. I don't generally write lists because, honestly, there are so many great people that I would feel bad if I left someone out. But I appreciate that you included me and even promoted me so high to prove your point. If I were to write one, I assure you, you would have a place high on it as well.

Lmao I didn't even make it to top 10...
"I sense you don't like me but that's ok I love me enough for the both of us"

Case in point. :)
Xanadu - Mage 228+ - Forever - Rosmerta

Case in point. :)

Your a poo poo head xannie...lol
"I sense you don't like me but that's ok I love me enough for the both of us"

I didnt even get a paragraph...
Biteri 224 rogue, Rosmerta, Reserverence.
Yes, I seem to be back again.