Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Plat is too little now

Before the scavenger was introduced $100 was enough to really help people. Now $100 will get you Heroic Gloves, Boots and Rejuv... I personally think that cash amounts should be more.

Ex: $100 will get you maybe 750k so you have more options.

I believe the original amount was 500k and this is multiplied by 1.5

Someone said this before, haha I thought it was a nice idea.
if u spend all ur plat on elix and items to sell wisely u can make over 1.2m so i dont see what ur complaining about
Scammers aside, this is an interesting suggestion. I knew that after double plat, players would not want to put money in for a while because its just not the same bang for their buck, and they already have a ton of it rationed.

I bet OTM is taking a hit to their bank accounts now as plat buying has fallen off a cliff on certain servers. I'm curious to see how they will solve this issue. The only way, I think, is to increase the value of plat permanently so you can do more with it. Besides that I don't see many people buying plat anytime soon.
also in our world plat sellers have been reduced by lots i have seen people buying elix and seeing no one selling and when there was x2 plat sale there were loads of people selling so in our world now it would be an excellent time to sell elix ect because the prices would go up especially if u are the only one selling plat items in ur world
181 Druid
166 Rouge

Veteran CH Player, playing since December 2011.
Proud owner of a white coven

Proud Member of Aeon
"Patience is bitter, but its fruit is sweet"
There is no sweet fruit for CH...

I personally believe this is a well idea. When I start work again in May (too difficult to work during school time because of the drive) I'll definitely have quite a bit to spend. I want to put it to Celtic Heroes but if I even wanted anything good I'd have to pay about $400... And I wouldn't even mind spending that much if I felt it was worth it.
$400=2m
If $100 became about to get 750g
$400=3m
Would make me a happy boy...
Yes, I have made mistakes. Yes, I'm human.

I personally believe this is a well idea. When I start work again in May (too difficult to work during school time because of the drive) I'll definitely have quite a bit to spend. I want to put it to Celtic Heroes but if I even wanted anything good I'd have to pay about $400... And I wouldn't even mind spending that much if I felt it was worth it.
$400=2m
If $100 became about to get 750g
$400=3m
Would make me a happy boy...
NO.1 PLAT RULE: NEVER SPEND ON MONEY FROM PLAT SHOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
181 Druid
166 Rouge

Veteran CH Player, playing since December 2011.
Proud owner of a white coven

Proud Member of Aeon
"Patience is bitter, but its fruit is sweet"
There is no sweet fruit for CH...

Here's my say:
100.00 = 4000 plat
Idols 10 = 8 plat
4000 divided by 8 = 500 carry the "0" and you get 5000 idols.
Idols = 200 each
200 * 5000 = 1,000,000
Do some legs work and get your monies worth.
This is what happens when you challenge the better clan on sever.
Your ass shoots flames, literally your ass will shoot flames.

If you are not a plat buyer this honestly just doesn't concern you IMO...lol fork over some $100.00 than you can have say in this.
I agree! I am tired of reading the "don't buy plat" negativities. If you don't want to support the game with real world money that's your prerogative, but enough with the plat buyer hate. Seriously, how long do you think you could play CH for free if all of us plat buyers suddenly stopped buying plat? I so tired of freeloaders giving paying customers unfathomable for supporting OTM.

Here's my say:
100.00 = 4000 plat
Idols 10 = 8 plat
Idols = 200 each
200 * 5000 = 1,000,000
Yes, but if you could just buy it for 750,000 g then it would at least be a viable option.

People can always dothe work and get 1,000,000 plus if they want.
Nerfed Mage ~140
Why play a class where skills cost more than other classes for same damage?
Why play a class with no auto attack?
Why play a class with 1/3 the armor?
Why play a caster?

Copy this sig! :)

Wiki: http://www.wisdomunderground.com/wiki

Here's my say:
100.00 = 4000 plat
Idols 10 = 8 plat
Idols = 200 each
200 * 5000 = 1,000,000
Yes, but if you could just buy it for 750,000 g then it would at least be a viable option.

People can always dothe work and get 1,000,000 plus if they want.
This makes sense.

You can call the 250K the profit for selling those 5 THOUSAND Idols.
World: Rhiannon

If you are not a plat buyer this honestly just doesn't concern you IMO...lol fork over some $100.00 than you can have say in this.
I agree! I am tired of reading the "don't buy plat" negativities. If you don't want to support the game with real world money that's your prerogative, but enough with the plat buyer hate. Seriously, how long do you think you could play CH for free if all of us plat buyers suddenly stopped buying plat? I so tired of freeloaders giving paying customers unfathomable for supporting OTM.
All games start with no income, if no one bought plat then advertising would be introuduced and would probabbly make them alot more than what the plat buyers spent since this game has grown to a global level.
Server:Danu
Class:Ranger
Name:Funnish
Level:153

All games start with no income, if no one bought plat then advertising would be introuduced and would probabbly make them alot more than what the plat buyers spent since this game has grown to a global level.
Don't go into online ad marketing sector....as a profession

Good god.....it's hard enough to get you to spend a dime on this game....let's alone some 3rd party poorly pixelated ad

Oh wait there would you pay for the removal of the Ads ??? Thought not.

Seriously Who's your target market?? Wat Ad campaigns are you thinking would be successful??

Jeez :lol: stick to the topic it's easier

I agree Plat Currency at current levels is way to low.....