Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Hello new support here!

I very very much welcome you to come to crom hehe ill get you over to the right side (ice) soon enough ;)
Sure enough :D
Welcome to the forums man :) I suggest you play on belenus, we are known to have admins visit frequently in the past :lol:

Thanks. We'll see :D

Hey welcome into our community, glad to have you here. A piece of advise though, beware the chicken boy Curry, for spamming and trolling, hes the real deal.
Herne - LazyDrunks

Ranger 222Mage 220
Rogue 222
Warrior 221
Warrior 207

Welcome aboard Su Mucheng! Quick question, was your name inspired by The King's Avatar?
Yes! Indeed! I really like her and it's a cool name!
Whoop! She is an awesome character! Hoping the English translation of the novel will be done soon, it's so good!
Rosmerta
223 Druid - Graced
211 Mage - Ember

So can u turn a blind eye to acc sharing and what not otherwise half of game needs ban :lol:
Bye y'all! Lol just kidding :p
Yurian Stonebow of Epona
Ranger-221
And some other alts of unmentionable levels.

Welcome! Very glad to meet new admin here! Would love to have you here on Tara as we need more OTM members on our tiny server :D
Name: arkhamasylum 220 Rogue

World: Taranis

Clan: Revival

Hi! My name is Su Mucheng. Nice to meet you all. I've been handling e-mails and support in-game for the past few months. Happy to be here. Looking forward to getting to know all of you.

Q: When did you start playing video games?
- When I was very young. I played some Mario Games. Many other old schools (Grand Theft auto, The Sims, Taxi).
Q: What are some of your favourite games?
- Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts,
Q: What class are you in CH?
- Ranger and Mage (Mostly Mage)

Ask me any questions!
Hehhe classics XD gta 1 and 2 i hope :)
SERVER : Nuada
CLAN : Psycho (Chief)
CLASS: Warrior (Paladin)

Welcome Su Mucheng.

Final fantasy is an amazing series and number 7 is my best also, I just loved that story and the characters. Swear to god the part where Aries died I had tears in my eyes.