Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Og game memories [Please read]

My Username is TorakTheBrave from Arawn. I joined the game back in 2011, nearly right when it came out. I'm looking for any old og players just to see if there are any left? It's been nearly 10 years now since I joined. I was 11, now 21. I quite literally grew up on this game as you can tell from my cringy old post. Seriously though, if anyone from OLD CH, I'm talking old as in they still sold the Christmas sleigh mounts, please reply on this forum, I'd like to see how everyone is doing. Best of luck- TorakTheBrave.
Bandit of Arawn here

viewtopic.php?f=10&t=13682&p=82747&hili ... ave#p82747 posted a link of some old articles older players made about me when i was 11 LOL. I don't blame them I was probably very annoying. You can search "TorakTheBrave" in the search bar if the link gives you issues. Hopefully this might refresh your memory.
THIS IS MADNESS! MADNESS! ... Short pause... THIS! IS! SSSSSPPPPAAARRRRTTTTTTTAAAAAA!!!!!!!

Ignore the above cringe leaving it there for memories when I was 11.

Main- TorakTheBrave 178 warrior on Arawn.

My Username is TorakTheBrave from Arawn. I joined the game back in 2011, nearly right when it came out. I'm looking for any old og players just to see if there are any left? It's been nearly 10 years now since I joined. I was 11, now 21. I quite literally grew up on this game as you can tell from my cringy old post. Seriously though, if anyone from OLD CH, I'm talking old as in they still sold the Christmas sleigh mounts, please reply on this forum, I'd like to see how everyone is doing. Best of luck- TorakTheBrave.
First server was Taranis, i remember having sleigh races in the tiny castle we had, also remember a dude called Rave1 who would have multiple toons killing bosses and domming the server, was extremely hard to join Raves Army clan at the time! Oh and when drag discs was 250-300k a piece

I was 15 at the time i believe, now 26- just turned evidently :)
2Lucky
Nuada
Guardian Of "Shine Of Blood"
Plat Buyer
Player since 2011 XMAS

BUMPING. Great to see all the replies. I don't really see anyone on the forums anymore but if anyone is still active feel free to chime in.
THIS IS MADNESS! MADNESS! ... Short pause... THIS! IS! SSSSSPPPPAAARRRRTTTTTTTAAAAAA!!!!!!!

Ignore the above cringe leaving it there for memories when I was 11.

Main- TorakTheBrave 178 warrior on Arawn.