Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

I’m new and have a question

Hello, I’ve just joined the forum and was wondering what the «Important item» tag means. Is this the game’s way of saying that the item is used in a quest? My current weapon has the tag, should i refrain from selling it? It’s the ancient short staff, I think you buy it in Stonevale

Thanks

Re: I’m new and have a question

Hello, I’ve just joined the forum and was wondering what the «Important item» tag means. Is this the game’s way of saying that the item is used in a quest? My current weapon has the tag, should i refrain from selling it? It’s the ancient short staff, I think you buy it in Stonevale

Thanks
It's not very useful. Some of the important* items are worth much more than the shop will give you others no. It's not only for quest items.

Re: I’m new and have a question

Important item tag is for items that the game advices you don't drop or sell to venders. Some are are quest items, some are gear items that drop from bosses, some are items you may have bought from venders. It´s only a recommendation from the game making sure that the player is 100% sure about getting rid of that item. If you have a question about a specific item feel free to pm me and I'll be happy to help
Toons:
Friendly Guy - 225 - Warrior - Epona
Friendlys Druid - 185 - Druid - Epona
FriendlysRanger - 165 Ranger - Epona
:lol: :lol: :lol: