Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Lamper

Oh man, i cant actually believe there's a dedicated forum to this game. Hmm anyway, i am Lamper of Danu. I am a druid thats been playing since April? Or March? I cant remember but i took a break until December cause content wasnt be updated and i didnt wanna spend ma plat on crusty xmas chest that were around for 9months or something... i started playing again cause the Halloween chest were released and now thats getting kinda stale. Most of my play time is while im working so i am prone to afk xD.

Also, FACK THE CUSTOMER! Ill tell it too your face and kick your ass outta ma store :b
-Lamper

Re: Lamper

Welcome to the forums! Yeah, I agree that the lack of content is a bit frustrating. With any luck, once the developers have fully launched their other game (Warhammer: Odyssey), they'll be able to allocate a bit more time to CH content.
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

Re: Lamper

A "little" luck, good one. Just like you need a little luck to win a pure on epona I guess. Or maybe more like the amount of luck it takes to win a bt helm. A pure does drop 3 times a week usually. Personally, I think we need the same amount of luck it takes to win a firebolt Dino wand on epona...

Anyway welcome to the forums and GL in game lamper