Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Update ideas

Hello my in game name is plasma touch on Epona.
I have many ideas that I would like to share that may help if they plan to do a new update for this game.

New area: In Shalemont ravine we see the entrance to the connacht castle i would love to see not only a update that let's us fight in the castle against stronger connacht fighters and new bosses as well. It can continue bit stronger than the they are just out side. This will give better areas to lix for low levels. The bosses in there need to be set up to drop jewelry for the lower level players and offhands. Mainly need is misc wrist and ability like necro or bt rings.

Once they beat the castle they will unlock the dungeon
underneath, this dungeon is where they can continue progression. the final area in the dungeon should be lvl 225 with a skeleton boss with a spear and shield. Key he should drop op spear and spear ability rings like bt and dino stile ammy. for some of the forgotten items like staff and hand to hand ablity rings. Lastly new offhands that are better compatible with dino weapons.

As for the old boss I recommend a item and weapons upgrade system just like dino for all bosses aggy and up. including weapons.

DINO: Remember this is a game I don't know who thought the teleport idea was a good idea but its not! the nukes for dino were more than enough. I have see very negative consequences due to dino set up with the teleport. One of them is shaming players that heal dino. there is a glitch with dino teleport that locks your cast spell move to cast and if it critically hits shouting starts and screen shots are taken to shame players later for something they can't control. Yes as we win we are getting better at dino but its not a fun boss to fight. If your going to keep teleport for dino I recommend removing negative energy for teleported players this will remove the glich and stop the over all negativity it creates.

New pet and stable ideas:
Spirit pets for non lux pets
MiniPegasus pet
Rino mount with knock down ablity like bash
Unicorn mount with a beam attack or energy regeneration skill

Re: Update ideas

Hello my in game name is plasma touch on Epona.
I have many ideas that I would like to share that may help if they plan to do a new update for this game.

New area: In Shalemont ravine we see the entrance to the connacht castle i would love to see not only a update that let's us fight in the castle against stronger connacht fighters and new bosses as well. It can continue bit stronger than the they are just out side. This will give better areas to lix for low levels. The bosses in there need to be set up to drop jewelry for the lower level players and offhands. Mainly need is misc wrist and ability like necro or bt rings.

Once they beat the castle they will unlock the dungeon
underneath, this dungeon is where they can continue progression. the final area in the dungeon should be lvl 225 with a skeleton boss with a spear and shield. Key he should drop op spear and spear ability rings like bt and dino stile ammy. for some of the forgotten items like staff and hand to hand ablity rings. Lastly new offhands that are better compatible with dino weapons.

As for the old boss I recommend a item and weapons upgrade system just like dino for all bosses aggy and up. including weapons.

DINO: Remember this is a game I don't know who thought the teleport idea was a good idea but its not! the nukes for dino were more than enough. I have see very negative consequences due to dino set up with the teleport. One of them is shaming players that heal dino. there is a glitch with dino teleport that locks your cast spell move to cast and if it critically hits shouting starts and screen shots are taken to shame players later for something they can't control. Yes as we win we are getting better at dino but its not a fun boss to fight. If your going to keep teleport for dino I recommend removing negative energy for teleported players this will remove the glich and stop the over all negativity it creates.

New pet and stable ideas:
Spirit pets for non lux pets
MiniPegasus pet
Rino mount with knock down ablity like bash
Unicorn mount with a beam attack or energy regeneration skill
I think making the castle into an actual place would be great, also giving better gear for the initial levels.