Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Hello !

Hi everyone,

New player here ! Still havent fixed my server or class choice yet though I tried a few. Just to get a feel.

Traditionally the most needed class are healers and tanks, is it the case in this game also ?

I dabbled a bit with a druid. Seems like it will get hard to solo pretty fast and most servers I tried seemed empty even in zones like the castle. Any noob friendly servers that you guys would recommend ? Maybe a place where I can find extra backpack, character and hotbar slots on the auction house also as I dont plan on spending any cash.

Anyways, having a great time up to now. The game reminds me of Everquest :)

Re: Hello !

Hi everyone,

New player here ! Still havent fixed my server or class choice yet though I tried a few. Just to get a feel.

Traditionally the most needed class are healers and tanks, is it the case in this game also ?

I dabbled a bit with a druid. Seems like it will get hard to solo pretty fast and most servers I tried seemed empty even in zones like the castle. Any noob friendly servers that you guys would recommend ? Maybe a place where I can find extra backpack, character and hotbar slots on the auction house also as I dont plan on spending any cash.

Anyways, having a great time up to now. The game reminds me of Everquest :)

Welcome, you would be correct about those two classes as they are the two builds where you basically disable your ability to kill mobs unless we're talking about DPS druids that is.
Ashley A - Mabon - Novalis - 222 - Mage
Azona - Mabon - Novalis - 209 - Druid
0x15 - Mabon - Novalis - 216 - Rogue

Allymia - Epona - 220 - Rogue
Fire Mage - Epona - 220 - Mage

Aethinry Donn - Belenus - 221 - Warrior
Dakara - Belenus - 200 - Mage