Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Appfan3's 2020 Introduction :)

Appfan3's 2020 Introduction

First of all, Happy new years to everyone around the world. Lets go into 2020 strong huh?. :)

Hello, I made many introductions throughout my time here, I plan to make one every year.
Anyways i'm Appfan3, and i'm a human being that is 18. I live in the United States. And i like warm beaches and touching worms.
I like to play lots of games like Skyrim, and little big planet. on my PS4. Also i like to listen to music all the time.
I'm also graduating in may if that's some interest, I'm actually really looking forward to that moment. But yeah. That's me honestly. Nothing that interesting.
Oh... and by the way, Did you know that i'm really cool, pls be my friend, i don't have a big ego so im not a stuck up as most people think i am. I'm really cool.
Also, i like to make people laugh, but sometimes i fail. Seeing people laugh makes me happy.

Also. Old appfan is a stuck up, don't be like the old me, thinking i'm better then everyone, because honestly... i'm only a speck in this world. Just some wise words to people, that no one here is important, not even me.
Appfan3 - Sulis - 195+ - SOJ

Re: Appfan3's 2020 Introduction :)

Happy New Year! :)

Warm beaches are great, though I personally also love cold weather so that I have an excuse to wear my long-sleeved shirts and favorite hoodies :3 Good to see another PS4 player! I play Skyrim as well and it’s one of my favorite games next to Destiny.
Good luck for your graduation! Sounds really exciting. Sometimes making people laugh is hard, though it’s always rewarding when you succeed in making someone laugh so hard their eyes start to water. I’m not a very funny person and I fail more than I succeed in the art of jokes and punch lines. The struggle is real!!
Everyone has their moments, including me. But what’s the past is in the past. What matters is who you are now. Every moment is a gift... that’s why it’s called the present! :P But everyone is important. It’s just that no one person is more important than the other. :D

Good to officially meet you! Happy hunting,
Ang
Angmar Reid—Herne—169 Warrior
RagingRedhead—Danu—186 Warrior (currently more active)
I don’t rage quit, I ginger snap.

Re: Appfan3's 2020 Introduction :)

Appfan3's 2020 Introduction

First of all, Happy new years to everyone around the world. Lets go into 2020 strong huh?. :)

Hello, I made many introductions throughout my time here, I plan to make one every year.
Anyways i'm Appfan3, and i'm a human being that is 18. I live in the United States. And i like warm beaches and touching worms.
I like to play lots of games like Skyrim, and little big planet. on my PS4. Also i like to listen to music all the time.
I'm also graduating in may if that's some interest, I'm actually really looking forward to that moment. But yeah. That's me honestly. Nothing that interesting.
Oh... and by the way, Did you know that i'm really cool, pls be my friend, i don't have a big ego so im not a stuck up as most people think i am. I'm really cool.
Also, i like to make people laugh, but sometimes i fail. Seeing people laugh makes me happy.

Also. Old appfan is a stuck up, don't be like the old me, thinking i'm better then everyone, because honestly... i'm only a speck in this world. Just some wise words to people, that no one here is important, not even me.
Pshh speak for yourself, I'm important..