Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Starting Game Today

I am currently playing on herne they are trying to revive the server as I’m seeing a lot of help around clan lazydrunks are very helpful to the lower level clans I am not level 100 in just 5 days or so thanks for you guys input really helped me now I am lookin for a nice DPS build for Druid gears and all
Hey mate, happy to hear that you’ve joined Herne! Even happier to hear that our clannies have been very helpful towards you and other lower levels.

If there’s anything you need, feel free to hmu; we’re also lucky enough to have someone that we view as one of, if not THE best dps drood in the game and I’d be happy to put you in touch.

Happy hunting!
Put me in touch with a druid... Are you trying to kill him or save his life?
DemDruidsDoe (heroskill) can do either ;)
General, LazyDrunks of Herne

SoloArtist - 220 Ranger, Full DG, T10 CG OH
Dracarys Istari - 222 Ice Mage
Elarya - 220 Druid
That Tickles - 215 Warrior
True Hubris - 200 Rogue

Re: Starting Game Today

Hey mate, happy to hear that you’ve joined Herne! Even happier to hear that our clannies have been very helpful towards you and other lower levels.

If there’s anything you need, feel free to hmu; we’re also lucky enough to have someone that we view as one of, if not THE best dps drood in the game and I’d be happy to put you in touch.

Happy hunting!
Put me in touch with a druid... Are you trying to kill him or save his life?
DemDruidsDoe (heroskill) can do either ;)
I feel like one touch wouldn't likely kill him actually (I don't really know druid skills but ST doesn't do many k dmg does it?) But one touch could probably do some massive heals which could likely save his life. Just imo :0