Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Support?

Hello. I think I have been very patient with support. Please correct me if I am wrong and expecting too much.

I sent an email to support on Feb 1st. Concerning a very sensitive matter. I have not even received an email back stating that you received my email. I opened an ingame support ticket over a month ago as well, regarding an entirely different matter/matters. Nothing...nada....zip. Exactly how long should I wait? Is there a maximum time frame I should wait for, before coming here?

I would be dead if I was holding my breath. Just saying.

If you would like I can post the email here?
Dual spec
Increase buff timers and change to group buffs
/anon /afk commands
Revamp the skill system
Group leader / group commands
Add more premium items
Please.

Re: Support?

I've been waiting for a fair while as well; haven't been able to get the Reset Password function to work despite knowing exactly my email and username. Keeps telling me it is incorrect which doesn't make any plausible sense.
Cooler (Level 220 Warrior)
Coora (Level 150+ Ranger)
Coola (Level 50 Mage)
Belenus Server
Ronin

I've been waiting for a fair while as well; haven't been able to get the Reset Password function to work despite knowing exactly my email and username. Keeps telling me it is incorrect which doesn't make any plausible sense.
if you know your email just pm muldar asking to manually send you a password to that email address
Last edited by Hison on Thu Mar 15, 2018 1:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Hello. I think I have been very patient with support. Please correct me if I am wrong and expecting too much.

I sent an email to support on Feb 1st. Concerning a very sensitive matter. I have not even received an email back stating that you received my email. I opened an ingame support ticket over a month ago as well, regarding an entirely different matter/matters. Nothing...nada....zip. Exactly how long should I wait? Is there a maximum time frame I should wait for, before coming here?

Some issue will take longer than others. IF you lost items via mail box or vanishing it will take almost 4 months to track them down. Once again i would advice pm Morgana, Muldar, Tadaaah asking on the status of the ticket. it shouldn't be that hard to check if they have time. IF nothing comes from that resend the email again. and as dumb as this will sound make sure that you send the email to the correct address

I believe I have found your email.

The player in question had temporary action taken against them and a warning given.

The Support Team either replied and it was not received (Yahoo address) or were unable to provide details of the action taken.

If it happens again please let us know and we will take further action.

Thanks

Ty to you both for responding, much appreciated.

No the ingame is actually quite simple. Should I expect a response ingame from the ingame support ticket I submitted? I can wait 4 months.

Again thank you Muldar...I try not to come here as I know it just adds to your work load.

All the best
Dual spec
/anon /afk commands
Revamp the skill system
Add more premium items
Please.

Ty to you both for responding, much appreciated.

No the ingame is actually quite simple. Should I expect a response ingame from the ingame support ticket I submitted? I can wait 4 months.

Again thank you Muldar...I try not to come here as I know it just adds to your work load.

All the best
My work load is always massive so don't worry ;)

PM me your character name the ticket was submitted on, I'll find out what happened to it.

This is not a rush...so please don’t set it high on your priority list.
Stormy Night

Please don’t laugh at the ticket..I really can wait 4 months.

Again..thank you for all you do.
They should give you a raise...tell them if they would offer more premium purchases they could easily afford it:)
Dual spec
/anon /afk commands
Revamp the skill system
Add more premium items
Please.