Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Forgot username

I have the same problem but that support email address seems to be inactive as i have yet to get a respons from them in over a month. I tried using the support tool and they respond to ask a few questions but noone ever gets back to me
I've found your email but it does not contain enough account information.

You will be required to send them as much of the following as possible: (Support@onethumbmobile.com)

- Username for account -
- When account created/last played -
- Character(s) name(s) on the account - include deleted ones if you can remember them -
- Character levels on the account -
- Clans that characters are members of -
- Servers the characters are on -
- Premium purchases made -
- Any plat purchases made on the account and amount -
- Some items that characters will have or have equipped -

Thanks
hello support , i know this is a long shot as almost a decade has passed but i remember how much fun it was to play celtic heroes when i was younger, i spent hundreds of dollars (its crazy i used my parents apple at the time) and hours and hours on it. i was hoping that you could help me with my username retrieval, my character was "noahhill" on crom my email was ilovetesskyrim@gmail.com and my password was last reset in 2013 i still have the email.
looking back a previous emails i cannot see my username and unfortunately i need it in place of my email., i was friends with an account with the username of "shadow4788" his character was "deathreaper". i do hope you can help me. i remember i had the first crystal armors and 2 handed maul and i had a big green hammer from a boss and i had a fast broom and i think i could make my toon very large if i remember right but i might have given away a lot of that. any healp would be appreciated