Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Forgot username

Send 1 email to Support@onethumbmobile.com. Try your best to describe in the email what your character is wearing. What items, weapons, gear etc on the character. Things you may have in castle bank. Perhaps other character names in the slots next to it. In the email state the name and lvl also as you did here.

PS don't guess your username or (password) on the forum. Someone may try to figure it out for you and try to log on your account. (Steal your items)
Last edited by PurpleRain on Fri May 19, 2017 1:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PurpleRain 226+ Mage
Vanity 227+ Druid
I can't make the World Purple when it's Gray
Beta Android Tester

I have the same problem but that support email address seems to be inactive as i have yet to get a respons from them in over a month. I tried using the support tool and they respond to ask a few questions but noone ever gets back to me

I have the same problem but that support email address seems to be inactive as i have yet to get a respons from them in over a month. I tried using the support tool and they respond to ask a few questions but noone ever gets back to me
I've found your email but it does not contain enough account information.

You will be required to send them as much of the following as possible: (Support@onethumbmobile.com)

- Username for account -
- When account created/last played -
- Character(s) name(s) on the account - include deleted ones if you can remember them -
- Character levels on the account -
- Clans that characters are members of -
- Servers the characters are on -
- Premium purchases made -
- Any plat purchases made on the account and amount -
- Some items that characters will have or have equipped -

Thanks

It was awhile ago and I dont really remember alot of the details. I know my main was a druid named Akran that i think was around lvl 110. He was wearing darkshadow armour, a topaz totem, a gold trident and had the totem that goes with warden set in bank. Im pretty sure i was storing a pair of meteoric gloves. I also had that glider with the boar head on it. I think i had bought a few of those cheaper chests in the plat shop and i had did some free plat offers. I was in a guild called Loyalty but im pretty sure I've been kicked by now. I had a rogue alt in the account but it was barely used and i forget its name. Could be some variation of the word enigma. Was created last summer either july or august

Hello guys , this is my first time posting. It's been a while since I reinstalled celtic heroes in my phone, but it seems that I can't login my account. I have already sent an email to Support@onethumbmobile.com , Im posting here as well as in case there is no response. Could you guys help me recover my account? I have filled my username and password that I have remembered so far but I can't login. I've tried resetting my password by trial and error but it doesn't work.
My server is on Lir
Username & password:(how can I make this private to protect from others stealing my acc?so i can insert my username and password)
•My Clan's name is "Donn's Natives" Our leader's name is "SONSHINE FLAME"
•I remember my character wearing a red or orange sacred watch outfit , I also have red charm of the keeper I think it was in my bank?
•My class is Warrior
•I have a Mount bear (weakest bear , I think there are some levels and varieties of pets according on how many pet token you exchange mine is the least)
•As far as I can remember my level is 80+ not above 100.
I think my character's name is Lyr I cant really remember lol but this may possibly work.
Thanks to anyone who reply