Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Support Email

Basic Question: is the Support Email Supporr@onethumbmobile.com still active? Because last time i had an Issue that i forgot my Username, and that was wayy back in 2016, they didnt respond, but it didnt rlly matter for me then, but now i found enjoyment in the Game again, and want my old account back, so is the Support Email still active or how should i get in contact with them to regain access to my Old Account?

Re: Support Email

Basic Question: is the Support Email Supporr@onethumbmobile.com still active? Because last time i had an Issue that i forgot my Username, and that was wayy back in 2016, they didnt respond, but it didnt rlly matter for me then, but now i found enjoyment in the Game again, and want my old account back, so is the Support Email still active or how should i get in contact with them to regain access to my Old Account?
Yes it is. Except its the wrong email.
Please, if interested or needing a valuation on any item, just pm me or join band and search for me. We also post on the most up to date forum posts.

Are we talking about the the mistake with the rr at "Support" or is it a completely different email?

Are we talking about the the mistake with the rr at "Support" or is it a completely different email?
It is support@onethumbmobile.com

It may take a few days for them to respond, but they will. Include as much info about the account as possible - dates of any platinum purchases and character names/levels/classes/servers all are really helpful at speeding up the process.
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

It may take a few days for them to respond, but they will. Include as much info about the account as possible - dates of any platinum purchases and character names/levels/classes/servers all are really helpful at speeding up the process.
Yes, if you can supply this info it will grt prossesed much faster:
Platinum purchases. Including date of buying and how much (how much plat and how much it cost)
When the account was made.
What class, level the account was
What clan and anything you were in can help
What server it was from
Reason why you your emailing.
And also any other stuff you can supply like ss of you playing or other stuff.

REMEMBER: NEVER GIVE YOUR PASSWORD IF YUU CAN REMEMBER AS A LEGITIMATE OBETHUMB EMPLOYEE WILL NEVER ASK FOR THAT!!
Please, if interested or needing a valuation on any item, just pm me or join band and search for me. We also post on the most up to date forum posts.

Yes, if you can supply this info it will grt prossesed much faster:
Platinum purchases. Including date of buying and how much (how much plat and how much it cost)
When the account was made.
What class, level the account was
What clan and anything you were in can help
What server it was from
Reason why you your emailing.
And also any other stuff you can supply like ss of you playing or other stuff.

REMEMBER: NEVER GIVE YOUR PASSWORD IF YUU CAN REMEMBER AS A LEGITIMATE OBETHUMB EMPLOYEE WILL NEVER ASK FOR THAT!!
Yeah okay thanks for the Information, sent a Email but had no screenshots because it was late 2015/ early 2016 when i "lost" the account.