Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: How do i get moon and sun discs?

These days people just buy them from players, I usually get a lot of whispers when I go to castle "Do you have discs for sale?" Or "Do you have crests for sale?" i reckon nobody kill the bosses any more and rely solely on stocks of veteran players who hoarded these a long time ago. Just ask any high level you see, you'll likely find someone with extras in their bank.

Funny though, you know about Gele, Proteus, and everything else in your first 2 days of existence and yet pretend not knowing anything about meteoric quests. You need to tone it down, its becoming so obvious, some folks still believe you are a real noob.

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.

These days people just buy them from players, I usually get a lot of whispers when I go to castle "Do you have discs for sale?" Or "Do you have crests for sale?" i reckon nobody kill the bosses any more and rely solely on stocks of veteran players who hoarded these a long time ago. Just ask any high level you see, you'll likely find someone with extras in their bank.

Funny though, you know about Gele, Proteus, and everything else in your first 2 days of existence and yet pretend not knowing anything about meteoric quests. You need to tone it down, its becoming so obvious, some folks still believe you are a real noob.
I want to believe he is a noon because it would be beyond sad for someone to pretend to be a noon just to get some attention on an online forum.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

I want to believe he is a noon because it would be beyond sad for someone to pretend to be a noon just to get some attention on an online forum.
Some children get neglected by their mothers, so they need to fill the void.

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.

Warning: If you're endgame don't comment cause it's been too long since you did these quests and you have no idea what you're saying.
Are you saying that you know everything about gele and prot BUT YOU DONT KNOW ABOUT level 70 bosses? Crazy

Wow its been so long since i killed something like this... Im pretty sure i killed something like this today for money :shock: . Guess no-one can tell you because the moratory of people on forums are high level. But then again I have no idea what I'm saying.
kingokkillers - 220 - Rogue

Ok thanks. Prot and gelebron were the first things I saw on the forum. I guess warden stuff isn't endgame anymore?
MABON

Muldar and Morgana are the best! :D