Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Highest melee auto on all servers lvl 200-209

nani stop attacking him and taking it off topic pls
Here we go again. Condescending comments in bound. Lol. Go twittle your fingers cus u couldn't beat me ever.
Not only her ranger would outdps u anyday, as well as Ventius', u just gave me a good comment to help u with. U dont have attack ammy? Valour ammy, which is better than stormcaller anyway.

As Sgt said, just check leaderboards for all lvls all classes all servers u want to answer ur topic. Wouldnt take u that long, definitely not as long as u spent here to brag.
Again over-defensive.
Instead of trying to attack someone's character why don't u actually respond to the thread. Unless you have a warrior thats 204 that can do 17-18k+ skill dmg and 10k+ autos what exactly is your point. That I'm bragging. Oh well. I've checked. There's literally maybe 5 people on all servers who are even close. But I'm bragging once again.
If u checked and theres only 5 ppl on all servers who are even close, why do u come here if not for bragging? And again sorry to burst ur bubble, basically any end game warrior in this game could make a lvl 200-209 warrior and outhit u.
why didn't you just spend 30 seconds checking leaderboards from the safety of a safe space instead of asking somewhere you know will involve truth bombs? If you're happy with your build it shouldn't matter anyway. As long as you can perform on your server then kudos to you but there be some big dawgs on forums that'll burst your bubble real quick. To your original question, when i was 209 my highest auto crit was around 10-11k i believe. Skill hit was just shy of 20k in snorri pit.
Again as sgt said, if u come on forums u need to expect ppl questions and/or criticism to something u post, especially if u boast and get defensive. There are serious players in CH and anyone who boasts would likely be commented to by these players. Its just the way it is.

If u want to do it without bragging, open leaderboards and do this:
Select: All Servers, Warriors, Highest Melee Hit.
Scroll through pages for the 200-209 warriors and see who has higher or close to u.
Repeat for Highest Skill Hit.
Laugh as loudly as possible at these weaklings for not comparing to u.
Avoid forums.

Thats likely best course of action I can give u that STAYS ON TOPIC.
I didn't check when I made post lt originally. That's a crime tho. Excuse me for not knowing how to select multiple groups. One thing I will not stand for is stuck up snobs like you calling me a liar. Go away troll.
Brevity is the soul of wit so i will talk your ears off.

nani stop attacking him and taking it off topic pls
Here we go again. Condescending comments in bound. Lol. Go twittle your fingers cus u couldn't beat me ever.
Not only her ranger would outdps u anyday, as well as Ventius', u just gave me a good comment to help u with. U dont have attack ammy? Valour ammy, which is better than stormcaller anyway.

As Sgt said, just check leaderboards for all lvls all classes all servers u want to answer ur topic. Wouldnt take u that long, definitely not as long as u spent here to brag.
Again over-defensive.
Instead of trying to attack someone's character why don't u actually respond to the thread. Unless you have a warrior thats 204 that can do 17-18k+ skill dmg and 10k+ autos what exactly is your point. That I'm bragging. Oh well. I've checked. There's literally maybe 5 people on all servers who are even close. But I'm bragging once again.
If u checked and theres only 5 ppl on all servers who are even close, why do u come here if not for bragging? And again sorry to burst ur bubble, basically any end game warrior in this game could make a lvl 200-209 warrior and outhit u.
why didn't you just spend 30 seconds checking leaderboards from the safety of a safe space instead of asking somewhere you know will involve truth bombs? If you're happy with your build it shouldn't matter anyway. As long as you can perform on your server then kudos to you but there be some big dawgs on forums that'll burst your bubble real quick. To your original question, when i was 209 my highest auto crit was around 10-11k i believe. Skill hit was just shy of 20k in snorri pit.
Again as sgt said, if u come on forums u need to expect ppl questions and/or criticism to something u post, especially if u boast and get defensive. There are serious players in CH and anyone who boasts would likely be commented to by these players. Its just the way it is.

Scroll through pages for the 200-209 warriors and see who has higher or close to u.
Avoid forums.

Why are u comparing a ranger to a warrior for one. Secondly i doubt apples would beat my warrior with a warrior. There's only one person above me and they are on fingal and they are only above me by maybe 500 pts. No matter how good anyone is them being higher on damage is slim to none factoring In I'm number 2 out pf thousands of warriors. Reason my damage is so high is because i have gear that adds damage or strength mostly instead of strength and attack. Yes I wouldn't be as useful on necro because my attack is 6000 at best but if I had the same gear as others it would be over 8000

Avoid forums.

Why are u comparing a ranger to a warrior for one. Secondly i doubt apples would beat my warrior with a warrior. There's only one person above me and they are on fingal and they are only above me by maybe 500 pts. No matter how good anyone is them being higher on damage is slim to none factoring In I'm number 2 out pf thousands of warriors. Reason my damage is so high is because i have gear that adds damage or strength mostly instead of strength and attack. Yes I wouldn't be as useful on necro because my attack is 6000 at best but if I had the same gear as others it would be over 8000
Her warrior is 216, is that good enough for u if she beats ur hit?
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

Avoid forums.

I didn't check when I made post lt originally. That's a crime tho. Excuse me for not knowing how to select multiple groups. One thing I will not stand for is stuck up snobs like you calling me a liar. Go away troll.
Again ur so defensive for what u say isnt boasting. Being "best" or "2nd best" on fingal isnt an achievement if there isnt necessarily competition (I dont know which warriors play on fingal). Id not say Im a troll, if u do want to question my warrior as a troll u can come visit me on Belenus.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

Avoid forums.

Again ur so defensive for what u say isnt boasting. Being "best" or "2nd best" on fingal isnt an achievement if there isnt necessarily competition (I dont know which warriors play on fingal). Id not say Im a troll, if u do want to question my warrior as a troll u can come visit me on Belenus.
Hey now, leave fingal outa this! :D
We do have some strong warriors though

Avoid forums.

I started my warrior 1 month after u made this thread, got 5k dmg easily at 200 lol it isn’t hard with some shop gear frenzy, only reason not many have that high dmg 200-210 is because most people aren’t as lazy and level to 220.
Nee, Proud CHIEFTAIN of the beloved Aeon KodiakReavers of Belenus,
229 Druid

Avoid forums.

I started my warrior 1 month after u made this thread, got 5k dmg easily at 200 lol it isn’t hard with some shop gear frenzy, only reason not many have that high dmg 200-210 is because most people aren’t as lazy and level to 220.
I'm at 10k auto now. 17k+ skill crit. When I originally made this post some of my gear was not up to par. I never said it was hard to do. It isn't about being hard. It's about knowing what to put your stats at and knowing what gear is going to get you the highest dmg output. Also if it was really that easy everyone would have 10-20k autos and they don't. I don't have to prove that because you can look at the leader boards and see I'm telling the truth. But yeah I do agree with you most people just keep lvling but personally I like to stay at a lower lvl until all my gear is the best I can get. This way I always have lock advantage.

Hey now, leave fingal outa this! :D
We do have some strong warriors though
Idk what he's talking about I'm not even on fingal lol. The only person 205 or below higher auto than me as a warrior is on fingal. That's what I was saying. Unless someone has beaten me in the last week. I haven't even looked tbh.