Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

I need warrior build advice

I really need warrior build advice, while rainbow lixing (solo) half of the time I can’t kill a 3 Star mob, my stats are
Lvl 177 warrior with 3/5 DL armor
40/35 pummel
35/35 frenzy
35/35 dbl attack
40/35 defensive formation
40/35 shatter

The rest are just 1/35 I have 7 remaining skill points

It’s so bad to the point where it takes me around 5-6 hero combos to get one lvl and 10 rainbows per lvl.

Any help would be greatly appreciated as I have no idea what I’m doing wrong.

Main -TorakTheBrave lvl 177 Warrior

Been playing since on this account since 7/5/2011

Re: I need warrior build advice

I really need warrior build advice, while rainbow lixing (solo) half of the time I can’t kill a 3 Star mob, my stats are
40/35 pummel
35/35 frenzy
35/35 dbl attack
40/35 shatter

It’s so bad to the point where it takes me around 5-6 hero combos to get one lvl and 10 rainbows per lvl.

That image is for a lvl 177. Which is correct?

Without seeing your jewelry set....

Dump 2/5 of your points in vit, the rest in str. Switch the spear for an axe.

You’ll want to add rupture to your skill repertoire. And max it. Double is great but set it for mobs just above yours. Doesn’t need to be maxed, just enough tho get the double dmg.

May want to consider a haste ring also.
Warrior - Crom
220+ Tank
Striving to be adequate
Proud Clanswoman of Seed

My jewelry is hero ammy of vigor
Grand vanguards circlet of the summit
Godly firefang ring
Cronachs ironroot ring
Grand guardians talisman
Revenant bracelet of revitalisation
Cronachs bladeleaf ring
And superior stormfist ring
I’m rather poor as far as gold goes so I may not be able to afford an axe. If you need the exact stats of the jewelry let me know. But regardless thanks for the help so far.

My jewelry is hero ammy of vigor
Grand vanguards circlet of the summit
Godly firefang ring
Cronachs ironroot ring
Grand guardians talisman
Revenant bracelet of revitalisation
Cronachs bladeleaf ring
And superior stormfist ring
I’m rather poor as far as gold goes so I may not be able to afford an axe. If you need the exact stats of the jewelry let me know. But regardless thanks for the help so far.
I'm not sure on your clan situation but definitely get an axe for rupture use (drop defensive formation). At 180 if you have access to one I would recommend a dark str mordy spear and hotswapping the axe for rupture. The reason youre probably experiencing slow kills on 3* is probably from lack of Rupture tbh. I would also try and get my hands on beastbone bp and legs (I dont recall stats but probably better than frozen). Try and get rid of the Cronach rings for either Comrak/Jalan or just skill point rings and try getting a better ammy (if gold is an issue try to get your hands on a comrak/Jalan stormleaf/bladeleaf/Stonebark ammy with Stone for your energy problem. To level I would recommend Snorri Pit with a mage if you can.
220 DPS Warrior
195 Fire Mage
Clansman of Elementals- Resident of Belenus

I’m trying to get a despoiler hammer but no one has that I know of. It’d help a lot for rupture. And I have to have some of the stats in focus because nothing I have gives focus. Otherwise I wouldn’t be able to cast skills

I’m trying to get a despoiler hammer but no one has that I know of. It’d help a lot for rupture. And I have to have some of the stats in focus because nothing I have gives focus. Otherwise I wouldn’t be able to cast skills
Try the 200 hammer then (or axe if ur blunt is low)
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

You have way too much str. I have 5 str and it goes to 450 with gear, and thats plenty for me. I put rest all in vit and im running 6.5k hp, 1400 damage with frenzy, 2700 attack, 1200 defence and 1.2k energy. I run a sword build, with giant swing pummel shatter double attack and frenzy maxed rest in defensive form

40/35 pummel
35/35 frenzy
35/35 dbl attack
40/35 shatter

You need better jewelry based off your stats I can tell your jewels add very little health and extra damage. I'm 196 with a shadowfire vitality spear, 180 hammer, and despoiler hammer. Personally I think the despoiler may be better for locking. It's a fast hammer when using 180 haste ring. My advice don't buy anything till your 180 and get the 180 haste ring, magic dmg axe, mordy spear or despoiler hammer, and if you can get some hrung bracelets. They add a lot of dmg, armor, health, melee dmg . Also full dragonlord helps immensely. The reaver rings are great for a hybrid build.
Brevity is the soul of wit so i will talk your ears off.