Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Which 180 shield should I go?

Hi,

I'm planning on becoming full tank at 180 to help clan get through frozen and some DL, was wondering which Eldritch shield would be better for me. Endurance or Fortitude? I plan on having Eldritch Celerity and Courage rings, and Alchemy ring as well. I've currently got Endurance in my inventory but was wondering if I should try exchanging it for Fortitude. I'm not sure if the higher defense, evades, and armor is better (Endurance) than the vit, armour, defense, and regen from the Fortitude shield.

I'm kinda edging towards Fortitude, wouldn't the vit from it boost my vit-based skills? (Prot Stance, Shield Wall, etc)

Feedback would be appreciated. :)

Thanks!
Lir
Tanker Baby - 213 Warrior (Guardian of The High Five)
Stubbz - 136 Druid
Sneaky Baby - 107 Rogue
Sniper Baby - ?? Ranger

Morrigan
Sneaky Baby - 50 Rogue

Epona
Tanker Baby - ?? Warrior

Re: Which 180 shield should I go?

I prefer using the endurance shield to the fortitude one. Resists and Evasions are undervalued by most of the beginner tanks and I don’t think that the vit and the regen(negligible) on the fortitude match up to the resists and evasions on the endurance.
    World-Gwydion
    Surya7 (Warrior Lvl 225)
    Prominence (Warrior Lvl 220)
    Raijin (Druid Lvl 221)
    Clan-Relentless

Re: Which 180 shield should I go?

I prefer using the endurance shield to the fortitude one. Resists and Evasions are undervalued by most of the beginner tanks and I don’t think that the vit and the regen(negligible) on the fortitude match up to the resists and evasions on the endurance.
    Figured. I had a feeling that Endurance was gonna be the go-to. I was wondering if Fortitude was decent in comparison to Endurance but seems like it's not. Thanks :)
    Lir
    Tanker Baby - 213 Warrior (Guardian of The High Five)
    Stubbz - 136 Druid
    Sneaky Baby - 107 Rogue
    Sniper Baby - ?? Ranger

Morrigan
    Sneaky Baby - 50 Rogue

Epona
    Tanker Baby - ?? Warrior