Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

How Can I Maximize My Damage as a DPS Spear Warrior?

I've recently hit 181 now and I have switched to my Mordris STR spear. I like the spear a lot, but not having rupture is a problem. How can I fix that DPS problem so that I can do a lot of DPS when leveling with the spear? I was thinking doing Frenzy, Double Attack, Pummel, Shatter and Giant Swing (maybe Defensive Formation so I can evade more when lixing?). ALSO, I do want to stray away from switching between axe and spear! Cheers!
An old character. . .

Re: How Can I Maximize My Damage as a DPS Spear Warrior?

I've recently hit 181 now and I have switched to my Mordris STR spear. I like the spear a lot, but not having rupture is a problem. How can I fix that DPS problem so that I can do a lot of DPS when leveling with the spear? I was thinking doing Frenzy, Double Attack, Pummel, Shatter and Giant Swing (maybe Defensive Formation so I can evade more when lixing?). ALSO, I do want to stray away from switching between axe and spear! Cheers!
You either have to switch to axe when casting rupture and then back to spear or you can't use rupture
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

Re: How Can I Maximize My Damage as a DPS Spear Warrior?

Not having rupture is a recipe to losing a huge amount of DPS. Rupture is OP because of the strong initial hit and mainly the unresisted DoTs. Sorry- you'll have to be swapping. Endgame lixing and dps involves a lot of gear changing, swapping, etc. Frenzy, double, pummel, shatter, and rupture is pretty standard. Try getting a valor ammy from shop (elemental damage boost in nice), and an offhand axe or a dagger (depending on whether or not you'll be using haste while lixing). You'll need at least a few swaps: Frenzy skill rings, pummel direct damage rings and (maybe) mord brace, etc. Also try to get rupture cooldown gear: I heard it helps a lot while lixing. Once you reach higher level you'll be able to wear skain/gara sets, prot attack or gele damage bracers, etc. Try to upgrade to those as soon as possible. Stray away from defensive skills: try to get a rogue-ish build, except on a warrior. Good luck.