Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Solo warrior grinding stats

I'm not sure if anyone's asked about this yet, but does anyone have an idea for the fastest leveling strategy as a warrior? Lux such as regens and off hands aren't an issue, I just want someone's input on what build I should use to level quickly while playing solo without combos or potions. Currently I'm a hybrid build with tank stats and mostly vit luxury like the wyld vit ammy but dps offhand and skills. Level 106.

Re: Solo warrior grinding stats

At 105 with a vit lix ammy you probably want to be running with 4k hp if your not usin combos. After that use pure strength build, and according to the powers that be on the forums, you want a spear based auto build, with an axe you can swap in to cast rupture
Thund3rstruck- 225 DG Warrior
St0rm- 215 Druid
Bowz- 215 Ranger
Wolfgang

At 105 with a vit lix ammy you probably want to be running with 4k hp if your not usin combos. After that use pure strength build, and according to the powers that be on the forums, you want a spear based auto build, with an axe you can swap in to cast rupture
What???? My 148 DL rogue only has 2.7k hp and barely restos at spider/priest/glash
Wafflez.
(|%}^=

What???? My 148 DL rogue only has 2.7k hp and barely restos at spider/priest/glash
Think Bowz was referring to solo leveling not bossing and as a rogue I'm guessing your defence massively makes up for your lack of hp and armour. Not to mention the higher dps so less time getting hit over the head per mob.

So I'd have to say Bowz advise is pretty sound for that level. If you can find an aggy spear. Tbh I just stuck with axe and blunt mains until I could get a mord spear. And remember that warrior dps skills are str based so for leveling efficiency you want just enough hp to survive then the rest str.

I was solo lvling 191-200 with 4.4k hp. Ofc I used grouping too but at those lvls I preferred soloing (at 4th floor never soloed, 5th soloed but had much higher hp). I always went full dps, the reason this hp didnt bother me at all besides very fast killing is that with Rupture swapping I always needed more energy (had I think 2.7k or 2.8k energy at the time, more on combo and I always used combos) and whenever I used a pot it was for energy, so it pretty much covered hp too.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

Think Bowz was referring to solo leveling not bossing and as a rogue I'm guessing your defence massively makes up for your lack of hp and armour. Not to mention the higher dps so less time getting hit over the head per mob.

So I'd have to say Bowz advise is pretty sound for that level. If you can find an aggy spear. Tbh I just stuck with axe and blunt mains until I could get a mord spear. And remember that warrior dps skills are str based so for leveling efficiency you want just enough hp to survive then the rest str.
My build is vit and dex. I can level easily
Wafflez.
(|%}^=

Sorry, I'm happy to admit I'm not massively experienced in all the game classes, but what does playing as a lvl 148 rogue have to do with the best way the solo a lvl 106 warrior without using pots and lix's? And are you suggesting that because your dex/vit setup works for your rogue then it should work for a warrior?

Which dl pieces do you have at 148? And how many bars per lix are you getting at priest being 12 levels too low?
You're funny. I ring swap to support gear for dl. And my main is a ranger btw
Wafflez.
(|%}^=

Sorry, I'm happy to admit I'm not massively experienced in all the game classes, but what does playing as a lvl 148 rogue have to do with the best way the solo a lvl 106 warrior without using pots and lix's? And are you suggesting that because your dex/vit setup works for your rogue then it should work for a warrior?
I had close to 1k hp sigils by then but I solo lixed to 150 using a shield as offhand with bash and shield wall and barely used pots even in the boggan rooms. I regened in between mobs cause of the sigils
Thyra 204 rogue (Rosmerta)

Faolan Wariche 224 warrior (Arawn retired)