Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Warrior Tips

So I'm starting up a new Warrior and would like some tips on how to set him up and also what some nice skills for him to use are.

My first Toon I ever made was actually a Warrior, and I stumbled around on him for the first two years of my in-game life. He sucks and I hate his hair, username, and face...His height...Abilities on him suck...The bottom line is I don't like my old Warrior and want a new one. My build is currently all Strength and Vit. So he's a Tanky DPS guy. I have energy lux to compensate for his Skill usage..

The skills I am currently using are Shatter, Shield Bash, and Rupture. I know Pummel is used by alot of Warriors so may use that. Would just like to ask what other skills would be useful? (I.e is Prot Stance, Def Form, Giant Swing, Double Atk, etc useful?)

I run an Axe/Shield Combo and am loaded with Rupture rings. I've got a Silverweb Charm giving me +3 Prot Stance and Shield Wall and +20 Vit. The toon is currently sitting at Lvl 44..I forget his Stats, but all points are in Str and Vit, so about half and half.

If anyone could let me know what their Builds and what skills they use are that would be great, thanks for the time!

Note: Yes, Shield Bash is silly for someone who doesn't boss..I want to use it.
PleASE don't move this topic to the Warrior Thread or I fear this question will go unanswered..I'm asking on the Forums and not ig so I can get a bunch of opinions easily and conveniently

Thank you for your time :)
Would you kindly?

Re: Warrior Tips

So I'm starting up a new Warrior and would like some tips on how to set him up and also what some nice skills for him to use are.

My first Toon I ever made was actually a Warrior, and I stumbled around on him for the first two years of my in-game life. He sucks and I hate his hair, username, and face...His height...Abilities on him suck...The bottom line is I don't like my old Warrior and want a new one. My build is currently all Strength and Vit. So he's a Tanky DPS guy. I have energy lux to compensate for his Skill usage..

The skills I am currently using are Shatter, Shield Bash, and Rupture. I know Pummel is used by alot of Warriors so may use that. Would just like to ask what other skills would be useful? (I.e is Prot Stance, Def Form, Giant Swing, Double Atk, etc useful?)

I run an Axe/Shield Combo and am loaded with Rupture rings. I've got a Silverweb Charm giving me +3 Prot Stance and Shield Wall and +20 Vit. The toon is currently sitting at Lvl 44..I forget his Stats, but all points are in Str and Vit, so about half and half.

If anyone could let me know what their Builds and what skills they use are that would be great, thanks for the time!

Note: Yes, Shield Bash is silly for someone who doesn't boss..I want to use it.
PleASE don't move this topic to the Warrior Thread or I fear this question will go unanswered..I'm asking on the Forums and not ig so I can get a bunch of opinions easily and conveniently

Thank you for your time :)

This should be on the warrior discussions, won't be surprised if it gets moved
Level 210+ Warrior, Lugh

-You know a world transfer is legit when it is posted on the forums-
BOYMCLIR: AUTOPLAY HEROES, REVENGE OF BOB THE GOD

Instead of monaing about this being on the wrong thread, I'll just be helpful, I use shatter rupture double attack and pummel and wyld Ammy skill,, which results in v pleasing Dps, I'm set almost pure str with a little dex and enough vit and that works well. Frenzy is a must for me, I didn't use it till 150 ish and dropping giant swing for frenzy was a great decision imo. In terms of weap use blunt or axe and get an attack speed boost
Thund3rstruck- 225 DG Warrior
St0rm- 215 Druid
Bowz- 215 Ranger
Wolfgang

Instead of monaing about this being on the wrong thread, I'll just be helpful, I use shatter rupture double attack and pummel and wyld Ammy skill,, which results in v pleasing Dps, I'm set almost pure str with a little dex and enough vit and that works well. Frenzy is a must for me, I didn't use it till 150 ish and dropping giant swing for frenzy was a great decision imo. In terms of weap use blunt or axe and get an attack speed boost
Brilliant, I'll try this out and see how it works for me :)
Before we go any further, I have a very important question to ask. What color hair did you choose?
Let's just say that when the Destiny Update released, my Toon had suddenly turned into Jesus...

:lol:

This thread can be moved now
Would you kindly?

For leveling, pummel is one of your best skills so i would certainly add this skill in. Also frenzy is an amazing skill with a large damage boost and a huge boost to attack.

I would sugest skills to use : shatter pummel frenzy rupture but you wanna use bash so i wiuld keep that only 5-10 levels above your level so you can invest more in the skills i suggested. At a higher level try and add double attack into your build also.

Imo i have always been dps. I never liked stance and def formation was where my soare points went into. Swings cast time is far too slow so i would stay away from using it
Arawn
Ventius - level 227 ranger of dawn
Epona
Ventius - level 222 noob ranger of Enigma
Belenus
Ventius - level 163 druid

RIP badabing

Your newest blue name who has dreams to one day be purple

For leveling, pummel is one of your best skills so i would certainly add this skill in. Also frenzy is an amazing skill with a large damage boost and a huge boost to attack.

I would sugest skills to use : shatter pummel frenzy rupture but you wanna use bash so i wiuld keep that only 5-10 levels above your level so you can invest more in the skills i suggested. At a higher level try and add double attack into your build also.

Imo i have always been dps. I never liked stance and def formation was where my soare points went into. Swings cast time is far too slow so i would stay away from using it
Thanks for the tips!

Yea I only keep Bash a bit higher than my level (like you said 5-10) and haven't been using Giant Swing as it takes ages to cast.

I've found Frenzy is great as well, it wasn't on my original Toon and I'm really liking it :D
Would you kindly?