Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

build help

im level 150 warrior,,,
my stats are : 890 str 415 vit 5 dex 10 vit
My skills are : Pummel 39/35 swing 40/35 stance 49/35 shatter 15/35 and double attack 31/35
Jewlery : ammy of behemoth +3 vit spider charm bracelets : aggy str swing +6 rupture rings : haste ring + 6 and 5 pro stance obby rings and +4 pummel.

My stats are gonna stay the same but I need help with skills. For the time being, I have no energisation so was wondering is it worth using pro stance over frenzy??? also hoping someone would be able to help out with frenzy energy cost at 35+. Im thinking about dropping stance points for frenzy while keeping it at 15 with gear. but what I really am having trouble with is keeping gs and what to put points into if I drop it. If any high levels could help out it would really help me out.
Arawn
Ventius - level 227 ranger of dawn
Epona
Ventius - level 222 noob ranger of Enigma
Belenus
Ventius - level 163 druid

RIP badabing

Your newest blue name who has dreams to one day be purple

Re: build help

max shatter asap - need to take points out of pro stance and put in shatter

I didn't use frenzy for leveling because i leveled solo the whole way, so pro stance is a great skill to put extras in

Also, i'd sell the behemoth ammy and buy the 1.5m strength yule ammy if you have the gold, it has better dmg and energy regen

and why arent you using rupture? you shouldnt be using a sword or spear imo axe/hammer much better until mordy spear
Danu - retired
Nuada - Apex
Sulis - Toxic

why arent you using rupture? you shouldnt be using a sword or spear imo axe/hammer much better until mordy spear
Well,,,I'm on crom anyway so I won't be getting a mordors spear until about 4 updates away with seed having monopoly of Mordis hrung and what not.

As well as this,,,my axe ability is at 100 and blunt is at 4 (254 including aggy bracelet). As long as I can remember,,,I have always used spear.

I never solo level,,,I am always with a mage rogue or other warrior. For group leveling is maxed frenzy more beneficial than pro stance???
Arawn
Epona
Belenus

RIP badabing

1. As for Crom, Im not a player of Crom but Im also in a dominant clan of Belenus, its not monopoly, its not real life, in this game u need to fight for ur items, if u think u cant win, join them is all I can say.
2. Blunt/Axes, at lvl 137 (I came back to update 4 at lvl 133) I had both at 0, I took a fierce hatchet, didnt even haste, took heroic wisdoms (they're cheap as hell too) and lvled it from 0 to 1370, from there on I still used an aggy trident until lvl 160 but that was because Im a cheap *** who didnt buy wyrmbone axe, so I highly recommend maxing Axes and buying an axe as soon as possible.
3. If one of ur partner is a druid and/or u dont get aggro often and/or u dont die often anyways, max frenzy.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

U need a lvl 150 axe offhand, I recommend new even axe, use rupture, frenzy,shatter,and defensive form, rest ur choice, pummel is ok with only hand to hand weps, don't try to without a wep, have u ever tried to straight up punch Mordris, worst mistake ever
HERNE AKA THE NEVER-ENDING WAR SERVER.
TOONS: KILP 220
ACTIVE

Gear I have : ancient breastbone boots gloves and helm frozen body and legs
Bone spear and axe of conquest(150)
Arawn
Epona
Belenus

RIP badabing

Thx for all the answers,,,but I still have no response yet to this : should i use giant swing or not??? If i do then I will need to buy sigils or something. Also to those wondering the event brace is just a temporary till I buy 150 energise bracelet (spirits i think???) I'm just using it for the bonus strength and attack for now.
Arawn
Epona
Belenus

RIP badabing

I dont recommend giant swing.
What would u reccomend??? For a spear build
Arawn