Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Pummel or Giant Swing?

Yeah..my warrior (pvp) hits around 700-1k giant swing 30/25 while pummel hits 500 35/25 lol

Owner of Blue Coven And Majestic Broom Of Winter
Characters-Eda1-Eda2-Eda3-Eda4-Eda5-Edabank
Level------------86------31----132----100----156-------5------
World--------Herne

As you get stronger weapons over time, giant swing gets stronger but pummel stays the same. So the closer you are to end-game, the weaker pummel is. Which is why giant swing would be better in these cases. However if you have the +x pummel damage rings, you can make pummel superior (atleaat royal or above).
____________________________________________________________________________________
____________________________________________________________________________________
Immortalius Lvl 215+ Warrior
Vyper Lvl 196 Ranger

Aeon
Taranis

Ok ok, so I used pummel from lvl 120+ and it completely changed the amount of xp I got per lix, but the catch to using pummel is that the ONLY way to make it amazing and sexy is by having it as close to 50 as possible. A low lvl pummel is useless in my opinion so if you can somehow max pummel like I did at a low lvl(rings and charm) then hell yea use it. Pummel has a mega reload time which will decreass the time it takes to kill a higher * enemy.For my skill build I use shatter,pummel,giant swing and double attk. This has been workin for me for a while. Like the post above me said, pummel is not exactly the best skill for pvp against someone with good armour but while lixing or killin bosses pummel seems to do the trick. Mess around with your build and have fun! *i apologize in advance for any spellin errors haha*
The one and only real mvp
tubbi~lvl 182 warrior