Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Pummel or Giant Swing?

Pummel is by farrrrr the better choice in PVE and PVP, the skill delay is x3 faster than giant swing...my pummel 25/25 does 650-845 with a decent str build. giant swing does more around 800-high 900's but the fact that I can use pummel x3 more than giant swing is the factor for every 2 giant swings say max damage would get 2.2k with pummel on the other side with a 3:1 ratio ive used pummel x6 times @ the low side of 650per is 3900 dmg.... pummel is the way to go after uve maxed out shatter and rupture if ur dps build.

Pummel is by farrrrr the better choice in PVE and PVP, the skill delay is x3 faster than giant swing...my pummel 25/25 does 650-845 with a decent str build. giant swing does more around 800-high 900's but the fact that I can use pummel x3 more than giant swing is the factor for every 2 giant swings say max damage would get 2.2k with pummel on the other side with a 3:1 ratio ive used pummel x6 times @ the low side of 650per is 3900 dmg.... pummel is the way to go after uve maxed out shatter and rupture if ur dps build.
Pummel sucks at pvp

Owner of Blue Coven And Majestic Broom Of Winter
Characters-Eda1-Eda2-Eda3-Eda4-Eda5-Edabank
Level------------86------31----132----100----156-------5------
World--------Herne

Pummel sucks at pvp
Depends on ur opponent. Pvp is actually the only place where shatter's duration is actually 10 secs (8 secs in PvE, how do ppl not notice) and pummel can hit twice per shatter. Fighting against lower armour opponents I can hit even 2.2k pummel and twice per shatter.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

Pummel is always better if you can get damage gear, if not gs
Theyre both pretty awesome.why not max both?

Owner of Blue Coven And Majestic Broom Of Winter
Characters-Eda1-Eda2-Eda3-Eda4-Eda5-Edabank
Level------------86------31----132----100----156-------5------
World--------Herne

Pummel is always better if you can get damage gear, if not gs
Theyre both pretty awesome.why not max both?
Cus u can outdps giant swing with melee thanks to it's casting time.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex