Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Taunt

While I have no warrior myself, I am constantly annoyed when I have nearly finished of a boss, either soloing or in a group, when some high lvl warrior comes over, taunts, and takes the credit for the last 1-10 min of my life. I think that taunt should be modified so that the creature will attack the warrior, but the person/group that did the most dmg will take the kill.

Re: Taunt

Thats what taunt does

It makes the mob attack the warrior and the person/group who did more dammage on that mob gets the exp/kill

Are you new?

Proud Owner of a Blessed White Yule Crown

No I've been playing Celtic heroes for a few months now with a lvl 85 ranger, but all too often I'll start fighting a guy, do 50-90% of the dmg when some warrior will pop up, taunt him, and even though he only did 10-40% dmg, he gets credit and I don't get anything

sometimes it really if a warrior can put that much damage than you. If you keep taunting it for a long time and multiple times like bosses you might be able to get the kill or taunt and do heavy damage.
Retire

Taunting does not steal the kill. Whoever does the most dmg gets the kill regardless of how many times someone taunts. i always have agro when im boss killing with my group and never get kill. The warrior probably outdamaged you.
____________________________________________________________________________________
____________________________________________________________________________________
Immortalius Lvl 215+ Warrior
Vyper Lvl 196 Ranger

Aeon
Taranis

That makes no sence, just a few days ago I was soloing arch deciple malurna, when a certain warrior came over, malurna had 20% of her life left, I had done all the dmg, he taunted her, she turned on him, and I got no credit when she was killed

did u disconnect or log out during the fight? because that causes you to lose all the dmg u done and so he ends up doing more dmg than u. Otherwise i got no clue, maybe it glitched. It shouldnt happen - agro doesnt count for kills.
Immortalius Lvl 215+ Warrior
Vyper Lvl 196 Ranger

Aeon
Taranis

That makes no sence, just a few days ago I was soloing arch deciple malurna, when a certain warrior came over, malurna had 20% of her life left, I had done all the dmg, he taunted her, she turned on him, and I got no credit when she was killed
Sometimes, lag prevents you from getting the kill. The mob dies, but nobody gets credit.

Taunt only takes aggro, not the kill.
SirBlaze333 - 220+ Warrior
(Returning Player)

That's not always true though. A player called Sahar was fighting a Corpurated Lighthoof (however u spell that), and the mob had only like about 30% hp left, so I came in Taunt, then... Giant Swing succeeded. Then, You killed a Corputted Lighthoof. Experience gained: 5 Item won: Unicorn Hide. But, obviously the other guy who was cursing at me afterwards, got no credit even though he took more hp away from the mob.

P.S I only ksed that person cuz he scammed me and few other of my clanmates. If u're in Mabon, ks him until he quits the game!!

Thanks!!
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Sometimes, lag prevents you from getting the kill. The mob dies, but nobody gets credit.

Taunt only takes aggro, not the kill.
World: Mabon
Clan: Masmar/ Elite
-Rogue: Lvl 150+
-Mage: Lvl 137+
-Warrior: Lvl 125+
-Druid: Lvl 100+