Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: SirBlaze333's Warrior Guide

Were do u get sweeping blow, enduring guard and war cry
Sweeping blow is obtained by a quest that starts in the castle. It requires red book bindings and covers along with Grok pages. Enduring Guard is from a similar quest that starts in the Tavern. Warcry is a drop from OW bosses.
SirBlaze333 - 220+ Warrior
(Returning Player)

my stats are
110 strenght
105 dex
105 focus
110 vit
last time i checked..does it make me weak or balanced? :|
I cannot tell you if you are balanced or weak, but what I can tell you is that you are DPS with a lot of focus...Without giving away my secret mixed stats ratio (which I use to mainly level but can tank and duel with), I can tell you that upping your vitality would benefit you more.
(Returning Player)

Could you please include that Shield bash adds a huge amount of threat. It drives me crazy when a tank refuses to use shield bash. He loses aggro every time...
I explained what the skill does and how it effects the target. It does nothing more and nothing less, so if a warrior's impression is that its not worth the points, they are most likely not going to use the skill.

In the guide, I tried to be completely unbias. Only facts were stated.
(Returning Player)

Since we're on the subject of armor, was wondering where to get ancient plate armor, if there is a vendor or is it a drop from something.
Please start posting on-topic. Anyway you can find ancient armor in Macroin Encampment in Stonevale (SV in slang).
Join Clan Braves! We only tolerate users who try their best to level hard and to make this clan better!
MaxTheSuper
Class: Warrior
World: Arawn
Clan: Braves (3rd best in Arawn!)
Level: 74+